Reaha Slave Route

Kandrew123

Aug 19, 2016
I've cured Reaha of her addiction, but I want to keep her confidence low so she stays a slave, but I keep it down, she is always above 60%. Has anyone been able to do it?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I've cured Reaha of her addiction, but I want to keep her confidence low so she stays a slave, but I keep it down, she is always above 60%. Has anyone been able to do it?
That is her content working as intended. And I fail to see how her being confident would make her less in dept to you. Keeping in mind that she isn't exactly a slave, but an "indentured servant" under a contract.

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
That is her content working as intended. And I fail to see how her being confident would make her less in dept to you. Keeping in ming that she isn't exactly a slave, but an "indentured servant" under a contract.
Well, PC can be a soulless, evil bastard and abuse the terms of said contract similar to how Carver or Yammi's bosses operate. In that case, having Reaha at low confidence might prevent her from calling you out on that and confronting you. Then again, she is a sturdy, resilient and feisty girl, so maybe without being addicted she won'g let you get away with mistreating her.

In any case, I hope Savin won't right anything along these lines.
Edit: Thankfully, after reading the reaction to choosing 'No Way' that goes along these lines of thinking, it seems unlikely that Analmander senpai will.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloudStriker

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
How dare your character not bend to my whims, tho.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Eh. If you wanted her a slave slave leave her as an addict. The addiction breaking brass tax work affirment and deesclation a harrowing and bonding experience. You ain't breaking them after that. No in character for the effort.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Why would you want to cure Reaha, ya nutter? As long as she doesn't expect me to pay for her patch habit, she can stay my bovine buttslut forever.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Manipulate her into staying on voluntarily while whoring herself to pay bills.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
He's talking about how right now it's physically impossible to lower Reaha's confidence below 60 after curing her. The wiki states there is an option to keep her as a slave post-addiction if her confidence is 60 or lower.

That is her content working as intended. And I fail to see how her being confident would make her less in dept to you. Keeping in mind that she isn't exactly a slave, but an "indentured servant" under a contract.

It's not about her character or her contract. It's the simple fact that wiki says there is different content that can't be accessed at the moment.

Or was that fixed when I wasn't paying attention?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
He's talking about how right now it's physically impossible to lower Reaha's confidence below 60 after curing her. The wiki states there is an option to keep her as a slave post-addiction if her confidence is 60 or lower.

It's not about her character or her contract. It's the simple fact that wiki says there is different content that can't be accessed at the moment.

Or was that fixed when I wasn't paying attention?
Not sure if you noticed but Reaha's author chimed in and confirmed that what the OP described is her content working as intended.

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, right, yeah. I know what he's talking about now: what's there is sort of meant as a future-proofing -- just in case you later can cause a massive Confidence loss, like in Reaha's family stuff later on. I could conceivably write something to let you repeatedly lower her Confidence, or make an existing scene do it, if people really wanna access that stuff intentionally.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
There definitely seems to be interest in those scenes. I wouldn't mind checking them out. Since giving her the treatment backfires spectacularly I imagine that the low confidence route would be of interest to those who want more submissive content and interactions with Reaha.

I mean there's always the option of not curing her addiction but in that case an expanded route where she stays addicted would probably be very much appreciated.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh jsut a visiting Reaha family would be huge confidence loss? I thought it was seeing Reaha mother+ seeing Mia forceTreated. But then it may be something like bombing Reaha confidence almost to 0 from any current lvl of confidence.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Ohh jsut a visiting Reaha family would be huge confidence loss? I thought it was seeing Reaha mother+ seeing Mia forceTreated. But then it may be something like bombing Reaha confidence almost to 0 from any current lvl of confidence.
I think Savin was talking about some of the choices PC will be able to make during the visit potentially bombing Reaha's confidence. Which only makes sense, given an emotional powder keg she'll be bringing with her there.

I'm still willing to bet that it would be possible to help and support our favorite cow-girl through the whole reunion and get one hell of a payoff, in feels and in sex.

Also, get with the program, dude, nobody is going to get forcefully Treated.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not follow treatment related stuff or NT so close. Yeah well we wil need to see what will be that X-pack for Reaha homecomming in the end. Savin can still change his mind like few or more times on actualy content of it inn regard of few more or less important details.

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
Also, get with the program, dude, nobody is going to get forcefully Treated.
Sorry, I've been out of the loop regarding these things lately. I thought that Reaha's cowmazan path was going to involve her getting the treatment against her will? Or did that get changed to convincing her to take it willingly? (Which would be a change I'd be ok with, just to be clear.)

I'm not trying to cause trouble, so if this is a sensitive topic I apologize in advance.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Sorry, I've been out of the loop regarding these things lately. I thought that Reaha's cowmazan path was going to involve her getting the treatment against her will? Or did that get changed to convincing her to take it willingly? (Which would be a change I'd be ok with, just to be clear.)

I'm not trying to cause trouble, so if this is a sensitive topic I apologize in advance.

There was a long debate about it. The upshot of it was Fen decreeing that NTs are not forcibly Treated - if they don't wish to, they are given a week to leave the planet after they reach adulthood. Reaha's story will reflect this.

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
Oh, right, yeah. I know what he's talking about now: what's there is sort of meant as a future-proofing -- just in case you later can cause a massive Confidence loss, like in Reaha's family stuff later on. I could conceivably write something to let you repeatedly lower her Confidence, or make an existing scene do it, if people really wanna access that stuff intentionally.

I know I want to have a cured slave-cow, mainly because I like the aspect of owning someone, without them being addicted to something so they can't afford to buy themselves out. A stupid suggestion would be that Steele could just give her a private loan for some stupid amount of credits and stupidly high interest rates or something so she'll never be able to afford to get out of it, even while whoring herself out at a rate as if she were the sole vagina on a planet of male kui-tan. (maybe with a built in clause that steele can just negate the debt or w/e and free her)

Last edited:

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
There was a long debate about it. The upshot of it was Fen decreeing that NTs are not forcibly Treated - if they don't wish to, they are given a week to leave the planet after they reach adulthood. Reaha's story will reflect this.
Ah, ok. I'm curious how her Treated route will play out in that event, assuming it's still happening. Thanks for clarifying.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well PC been able to convince her to take it will most surely be the most predictable path. And how it will be made actualy it's I think ends how Savin sets that all. Possiblity of PC getting hard points for this path actions.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I can't wait to become an engineer at a shady software company.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016

I'm seriously hoping it will be another choice adventure like the modders sex party with Sera.
Any chance if you haven't broken Reaha of her addiction, she'll have to defer to Steele on what to wear (if anything)?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That would be need to be directed at Savin unless he may give his blessing for someone to try write it for Reaha (but I feel he may be stingy and not letting anyone to write maybe not as good quality text as he would write).

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Actually I tried talking to Reaha now after she was cured and I think I found what could be considered a bug:

If you choose the New Texas topic and pic 'Ew', it raises her confidence. Picking the middle option has no effect on her confidence.

But picking the 'Man Up' option, which should lower her confidence, doesn't do anything.

I was able to get her confidence to 65%, so if this part was fixed and Man Up actually lowered her confidence, there wouldn't be a need for any new scenes.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Actually I tried talking to Reaha now after she was cured and I think I found what could be considered a bug:

If you choose the New Texas topic and pic 'Ew', it raises her confidence. Picking the middle option has no effect on her confidence.

But picking the 'Man Up' option, which should lower her confidence, doesn't do anything.

I was able to get her confidence to 65%, so if this part was fixed and Man Up actually lowered her confidence, there wouldn't be a need for any new scenes.

If you think you found a bug, report it to the bug reports section of the forum.