Reaha in the Nursery?

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
I swear at some point on the blog I read that they were going to make it possible to put Reaha in the Nursery to produce milk, and probably care, for yo babies or something along those lines. Is that in the works? Do you have to get to a certain point in her story? Am I totally imagining things?

I mean I won't be upset no matter the answer, it's just one of those things I want to get confirmed 'cause I can't seem to figure it out myself.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Nothing is ever really confirmed until it's in the game. Can't say I've ever heard about Reaha putting those tig ol' bitties anywhere near the nursery, though. It seems like it'd be a super long term goal if it even was a thing, probably some extra fluff or something.

critlocked

Apr 21, 2016
/nodnod I just feel like I remember somewhere on the blog some.. mention.. of her being one of the people you could add to the Nursery. I mean there's a milking station and everything already in there. With the constant produce she seems like the perfect fit to help take care of your rascals, ya know? XD

Ahh, I digress. Thanks for the feedback, I guess I'm just losin' it! :)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It was said, yeah. And it'll probably happen eventually, yeah.

Zat

Dec 18, 2016
Lithuania
Reaha is Savin's character so you'll have to most likely pester him about it, if he is willing to talk about that. Other than that, patience, my friend, patience.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure if you kick Reaha off your ship after doing her Cured path, she'll go to the Nursery.

Unless she doesn't. But she should.

Also Gedan's at some point writing a milker machine for the nursery (based dragonwaifu taking things off my plate), so Reaha'll probably get hooked into that eventually.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I'm pretty sure if you kick Reaha off your ship after doing her Cured path, she'll go to the Nursery.

Unless she doesn't. But she should.

Also Gedan's at some point writing a milker machine for the nursery (based dragonwaifu taking things off my plate), so Reaha'll probably get hooked into that eventually.

I'll add it to the list, but iirc Reaha's cured path (does it actually complete now? I thought it was in some kinda placeholder "stuck at the final hurdle" whilst the next round of stuff for it was written but my brain is too full of fuck to remember properly) predates the nursery being a thing so yeah it probably got missed during the hookup.

tl;dr Geddy-plan for next couple of weeks:
Carbonado
like 40% done atm​
Jerynn
3 scenes, two are basically the inverse of Jerome (my plan is to literally rewrite two of the Jerome scenes from the opposite PoV kinda; it sounded like a neat thought experiment so we'll see how it works out I guess), the thirds ~seekrit~​
Start on space combat
not all of it, but enough to kinda prototype a placeholder fight and see the mechanics in action
decide how we actually want to handle space travel in a post-ship-combat version of the game​
Nursery milker
I have this all planned out in my head but I don't just wanna throw it to the start of the pile when I have so much other shit I've promised to get done already.
tl;dr Player solo scene and a glued-together-chain that starts with telling Reaha to go get milked, segueing into getting hands on yourself, potentially segueing into Amazonhea makes an appearance and milks you

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think Savin talked to Analmancer the Reaha slavemaster and got permission to tell us Reaha cure path is done :smuggo:

Damn now I really wish she would not take all those weeks to pay down her debt :(

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It is finished i have fully cured Reaha.
funny-cartoon-joke-over-head.jpg