Re-Education [Playable alpha](html game)

Axlol Black Sheep

Jul 1, 2016
Hi guys, been a fan of CoC and tfgames in general and this round I tried to do a game myself, I'm currently working on Re-Education that is still in a alpha concept and on a small book that I intend to publish before the end of the year.

I already wrote a big novel book that right now is going under the last revision phase before the publishing as ebook. Both the  first book, Inoculum, and the small I'm working on right now, project name "Inoculum: Lux Corrupta" are not in english as I am not a native english speaker. The reason I'm telling this is that both the ebooks (genre dark-fantasy) Will feature strong sexual themes and especially corruption transformation themes,.

Getting them translated in English will cost a lot of money. For you to know the main novel alone is more than 150.000 words, if you can't have an idea just go to sites like readingtime or goodreads and search a books you read to have a comparison. I would like to get them translated as soon as possible, that's why I'm going to start a patreon to fund the translation, The game is a little show off of my creative style and hope you guys like it and fap a lot to it!

If you have questions feel free to ask them here or in the tfgames page of the game or when my patreon will be on on that too.

Here you are the link to the tfgames page and the direct link for the actual game version:

Re-education 0.2          Re-Education 0.2  

TFGames page of RE-Education

Patreon Page

Hope you enjoy and to receive some feedback to get better.

Last edited by a moderator:

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Pairings?  Fetishes?

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
That seemed like a small list so I wanted to confirm there wasn't more.  Doubly so since it doesn't have any pairings listed at all.

Axlol Black Sheep

Jul 1, 2016
Sorry for the lack of details, I updated the tfgames page of the game so nowit contains all the theme and pairings that will appear into the game, hope you like it