Ranie's CoC2 Contributions Etc.

Ranie

Apr 3, 2018
Henlo, this is where I'm going to plop my WIP stuff until they're ready for actual submission threads.

I kind of wanted to contribute to CoC but by the time I had heard of it, I learned that it was more or less replaced by TiTS... so here I am excited to contribute to CoC2.

Currently working on...:
  • Enemy Encounters:
    • Cold Snake, a foot-long snake in a miniature beanie and sock to stay warm. Non-sexable. Fights primarily with magic.
  • Werewolves
    • Enemy Encounter
    • NPCs
    • Lore Things (~500 words in)
Ideas that haven't gone places yet:
  • Other enemy encounters (other snake things for whatever reason idk dont be hater)
  • More about werewolves (Location, etc.)
  • Other NPCs (lupine sexable and non-sexable characters)
idk

Will link to Google Docs eventually.

Last edited:

Ranie

Apr 3, 2018
I'm planning on maybe a Location for the Cold Snakes so having a pet snek could be feasible. As you can tell by looking at the current OP here that Location is very well down the road, though. And if there's demand for something cute being a pet then that could be a goal of mine writing-wise.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I think it's the type of werewolf or dragon ie not the feral kinds

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Also the snake description sounds anachronistic, gotta think of late bronze-age apparel and clothing.
Beanie is. Body sock not really (though the material and type of sock could make it so).

I'd recommend you consider giving the snake some fur garments. Fur-wearing scaly.

Ranie

Apr 3, 2018
Forgot about the apparel norms, actually. I just want it to wear something small and kind of cute, tbh. A fur cap (of mouse hode?) would work equally well for this purpose probably.

RE: werewolf ban; these aren't gonna be feral at all. Not sure about the weapon for the generic enemy encounter; probably something blunt... because of various reasons.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Wait why were dragons were banned and what does that make ember?
The ban on dragons was on for quadrupeds that couldn't pass the harkness test. Ember was just a scaley. Though things do still need to pass the harkness test to be fuckable. Aside from parasites and such I guess.
harknesstest.png

Reactions: Alabaster Chimes

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Wait... the "Cold Snake" is just a rather small (only 1 foot long) normal snake with woven garments...
Why would that even be an combat encounter outside of silly mode?

Ranie

Apr 3, 2018
Wait... the "Cold Snake" is just a rather small (only 1 foot long) normal snake with woven garments...
Why would that even be an combat encounter outside of silly mode?
It attacks with magic. It's meant as a low level but rather threatening magic enemy. The accompanying enemy is its old age form, which is a snake effectively made of fire. That's the idea, at least. I totally forgot to mention this in the OP.

Ranie

Apr 3, 2018
As I have yet to write a draft for it, I'll still toy with the idea.

What would y'all suggest for that particular enemy encounter? Like, a clearly magical creature or is even the basic idea too silly? That basic idea being a harmless looking creature that's an early game threat, magic being an apparently simple way to increase the threat.

My more serious entry would be the werewolves, and if the Cold Snake idea flops before much time has been invested then that would be better than swimming upstream forever.