Random

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
Do you guy's Play on Story Mode and Auto Controller, Or you just play the game like it's met to be played, For me i play on Storymode and Auto controller i just see no point in just clicking

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Big Dick dev playtesting there, heh. I am playing on Dark but I tweak my Starter bonus to get 5 extra total stats, putting me on par with the totals companions are rocking. So essentially it is Dark- for the first couple levels and then the difference becomes negligible.

Manual mode most of the time seems mandatory on that difficulty. Sometimes it feels a bit like cheating because it gives you the ability to go around the vast majority of dedicated enemy tanks and hit the squishies.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Why is this topic capitalized? No need to shout...

There's always a need to shout.

I do manual because I must dictate my party. I'd rather control their actions instead of relying on the AI. Difficulty wise, I wave between normal and easy. I don't want it to be too easy, but I want to have fun and getting my shit kicked in every two seconds isn't fun. #soulsbornegamessuck

Reactions: Kesil

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Do you guy's Play on Story Mode and Auto Controller, Or you just play the game like it's met to be played, For me i play on Storymode and Auto controller i just see no point in just clicking
Manual mode and Story/Easy/Dark were added after the beginning of development, so one might say that Normal/Player is "the way the game was meant to be played".

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Story and Player. The AI is a little less of an absolute dumbass now than when I played the game in its baby phase so I can afford to not have to take the reigns when it comes to AI battling nowadays. Only time I do is when I need an actual strategy around my team that isn't just "Lust nuke this bitch and clean up the mess that I can't with Brint".

SeptimusPrime

Apr 5, 2021
STALKER!
Story and Player. The AI is a little less of an absolute dumbass now than when I played the game in its baby phase so I can afford to not have to take the reigns when it comes to AI battling nowadays. Only time I do is when I need an actual strategy around my team that isn't just "Lust nuke this bitch and clean up the mess that I can't with Brint".
AI will alway's be Stupid in all type of Game's

Reactions: Kingu2

Kingu2

May 20, 2020
AI will alway's be Stupid in all type of Game's
I agree but it speeds up the trivial combat quite a bit

I play manual easy for most situations but I switch to normal sometimes to get a feel for an enemies real strength