Random

Redfox26011

May 7, 2018
So I recently got the new update and now I have two questions, they are small but I'm genuinely confused

1: The new Akane thing, I can't seem to even find it much less unlock the path. Can someone shed some light on that one for me?

2: In the new update I can't seem to find the Zil twins either, are they still on Mhen'ga? I saw them once but then lost the save when I got the update and now they seem to have vanished

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Edit: I'm a numbnuts.

Type in anofferyoucantrefuse and hopefully stuff happens.

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Im unsure of the first thing since I haven't been gone to look for them exactly yet.

But for the Zil twins i believe they are like a random encounter like the gold myr squad that tries to have sex with you.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
So I recently got the new update and now I have two questions, they are small but I'm genuinely confused

1: The new Akane thing, I can't seem to even find it much less unlock the path. Can someone shed some light on that one for me?

2: In the new update I can't seem to find the Zil twins either, are they still on Mhen'ga? I saw them once but then lost the save when I got the update and now they seem to have vanished
for akane check her doc in event submissions, that should help ,cant help you with the twins though

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Im not sure if they added it, but try the wiki for the twins if not that check the changelog and try looking for info here in the search bar.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

1. I looked up the design doc so I knew where the hell to go. That quest is very obtuse; if you don't know where AND when to look you might never finish it. :p

2. Check the back room of Burt's Badass Mead Hall during the afternoon.