Random "Throw Away" Encounters

Vito Calles

Feb 26, 2018
I've been playing with the idea of writing random encounters just to add more new experiences in exploration. They would be short, sweet simple and 1 time encounters befitting interplanetary hubs and cities to add "diversity and density" to the population.

However, before I continue with anything - or even think about submitting in the future - I would like to develop my writing further. Thus I wrote a Zil Encounter as practice. I would like to know what you guys think and what errors I am making to ensure it's proper completion.

I especially don't want to develop nasty habits in my writing that may piss off the masters when I eventually submit to them.

The 1st is being worked on, while the second is in concept stages.

Random Encounter: The Vagrant Zil (Current Work)

Random Encounter: The Sociopath Jewel (Concept)

Basically, they are karma boosters for neg or good and play on the morals of the players. I tried to keep as much neutrality and options for the decisions and tried to avoid riding dialogue for the character while keeping the character responses broad enough so that the player can immerse themselves and roleplay whatever douche bag or hero of justice with rewards reaped accordingly.

I have a few other encounters I am working on at the same time. As writing is a hobby I enjoy it and If any of you like my style I will be more than happy to pick up on any short encounters you guys may have ideas for but are too lazy to write yourselves. I am a med student so my time may be short, but this relaxes me so I constantly write when I get the chance.

Please let me know any and all ideas you have. If my character is trash say so, I would like to write to appease y'all as practice since I like to keep what appeases me to myself :p. So if you would like to change anything, from race, to sex, to even name I can accommodate or even write a new character based on your commentary.

I would like to practice a bit writing encounters before I develop any sex scenes.

"It should help to note I am a first timer."

Last edited:
Reactions: Vio and Crablord