Ramis Molesting scene????

Status
Not open for further replies.

dl770041

Dec 28, 2023
So I've been having problems with Ramis, her scene where she molests my character while walking through the ship, it's not showing up for some reason, and my character is a femboy and wearing the cock-bell and everything, could you look into this, or is there something I'm missing????

Attachments

• David (M) - 13Hrs 39Mins, 748 Days - Casstech Z14, Kalas.json
    631.8 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Bast

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
This is unrelated to your problem but might I add that when it does happen, it happens way too frequently? Her scene doesn't seem to have a cooldown and can happen multiple times in a row.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
So I've been having problems with Ramis, her scene where she molests my character while walking through the ship, it's not showing up for some reason, and my character is a femboy and wearing the cock-bell and everything, could you look into this, or is there something I'm missing????
I found some typos to the checks and fixed them for the next release. But as it stands for now, it looks like your character fails two parts of the check for her molestation event: She is submissive (she needs to be dominant, you can set this with the "Be Switch" option, but it seems to be bugged when I tested your save, so this should be fixed for the next), and your character isn't wearing underwear (ideally, your character needs to wear non-exposed lower undergarments, as they are essential to the scene). Hope that helps. If you can't trigger it now, hopefully it should be fixed for the next release.

That's unrelated to your problem but might I add that when it does happen, it happens way too frequently? Her scene doesn't seem to have a cooldown and can happen multiple times in a row.
I've applied a 12-hour cooldown for this event, hopefully that will help.

Reactions: Bast
Status
Not open for further replies.