Racial scoring is a tad broken

JwDwZ

Nov 2, 2020
My Steele is now part huskar because their thickness is greater than 75 even though everything else is human. Also for some reason the nipples are now in the fuckable category despite taking no transformatives related to nipples at all, neither clippex or big green potion, along with that they come up in the character appearance normal.

I know there is going to be a revamp of the race system I just thought that this might be useful to know. I tested it out by eating at New Texas to 100 then running it off at the gym.

Attachments

• Jebfry (M) - 6Hrs 34Mins, 926 Days - New Texas, Nye.json
    811.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Human race.PNG
    Human race.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Human stats.PNG
    Human stats.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Huskar race.PNG
    Huskar race.PNG
    8.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Huskar stats.PNG
    Huskar stats.PNG
    23.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
None of this stuff has actual bearing on what the game currently thinks your race is, this is visualizing the stuff behind the scenes that does it. Donkey wrote it because we were discussing the fact that the underlying system was becoming convoluted, but this isn't the fix - just a means of surfacing what is going on under the hood.

It doesn't think you are a huskar, it's listing that because you presently have one of the triggering values for it to be possible - it takes more than that to be considered "part huskar".

JwDwZ

Nov 2, 2020
None of this stuff has actual bearing on what the game currently thinks your race is, this is visualizing the stuff behind the scenes that does it. Donkey wrote it because we were discussing the fact that the underlying system was becoming convoluted, but this isn't the fix - just a means of surfacing what is going on under the hood.

It doesn't think you are a huskar, it's listing that because you presently have one of the triggering values for it to be possible - it takes more than that to be considered "part huskar".
I know that it considers me to be human based on the fact as being referenced as a human (I was using hyperbole about being part huskar). I was just reporting what seems to be some misfiring tags I've never had until now.