Race of semi-furry man-herms (for lack of a better word)

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Hey, Violent Knight here, creator of the Uthra+. The other day I had a weird and hot dream where I met this monkey-like hunk with a pussy between his legs (and a tail-cock)... It was hot as hell, and I figured it would be a really nice race for TiTS! (Though I'm not very hung up on the monkey aesthetic.)

I'm posting the general outline here to see if people like it. If there's enough interest, I'll write the race plus a few NPCs and a crew member husbando. Help with coding would be appreciated, since I currently don't have time to do both the writing and the coding (well, I do, but it would be much slower).

I'm calling the race 'Simmik' for now because of the monkey resemblance from the dream, but I'm really not hung up on this aesthetic and might make some changes, since I don't want it to overlap with the Simii so much. If you've got a better name idea, please share!

Simmik

TL; DR:
Race of athletic man-herms that take after simians (kind of). They have a pussy between their legs, but the cock is actually on their tail (but still fully capable of impregnating). The chest and abs have bare skin, while the rest is furred. Male lactation definitely yes.

Inspiration pics: 1, 2, 3.

Skin palette: tan, olive, dusky, red, albino.

Fur palette: sable, dark, blond, grey, white.

Eye palette: amber, golden, peach, ruby, emerald, aquamarine.

Average height: 190 cm // 6.2 feet.

Normal build: Athletic mesomorph, arms only slightly longer than a Terran's.

Vagina: A large but discreet-looking pussy with two clits and only one layer of labia, following the same color as the skin. It's usually hidden under a layer of short, soft fur when not aroused, though many Simmik like to shave, so as to proudly expose their man-pussy. Their girlcum is a mildly sweet oil that smells and tastes like hazelnut.

Tail-cock: A long, thick and prehensile monkey-like tail covered by soft fur. It's strong enough to hold their weight when hanging from a gym machine (or a tree, in ancient times). When aroused, a retractable cock with a Terran-looking head (and a ribbed shaft?) extends from the tip. The cock follows the skin color.

Lactation: Their puffy, masculine pecs normally produce the same hazelnut girlcum as their pussy, but a few members lactate male cum instead. Full-blooded Simmik have a perk called Controlled Lactation, which prevents your milk production from increasing after a certain point, so your chest won't swell beyond its original size. (If implemented, I'll create an additional means to get this perk.)

Treatment: When taking the Treatment, Simmik will default to bull or amazon if they have a tail cock.

Half-Simmik

As an option for new characters, Steele will be born with moderately masculine looks, a pussy and a tail-cock, though they can also have a normal cock and balls in addition. The arms, legs and tail (and balls, if present) are covered by fur, while the rest is bare.

Husbando and NPCs

If the race is approved, I'm willing to also write a husbando crew member with some customization options, plus a few NPCs. We already have a good number of girls with a huge rack available, need some hunks too, to even things out.

Last edited:

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
Why not use a modded Simii?

Well, that would work for a single npc, but I like the idea of a whole race with that physiology. It brings a smile to my face :catte:

And honestly the flavor of the Simii as an engineered race is way too different from where I want to go with this. To the point where I'd rather change the aesthetics if the monkey-overlap becomes a problem.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Simii are very hard to mod. That's why Embry had to pay a fortune to get TFs that would have any effect on her.
Nobody is going to see a Simii with a tail-dick and ask themselves "How did they pay for this?" Literally nobody.

Well, that would work for a single npc, but I like the idea of a whole race with that physiology. It brings a smile to my face :catte:

And honestly the flavor of the Simii as an engineered race is way too different from where I want to go with this. To the point where I'd rather change the aesthetics if the monkey-overlap becomes a problem.
See this is a good response. More people need to think like this.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Nobody is going to see a Simii with a tail-dick and ask themselves "How did they pay for this?" Literally nobody.
I will, because it was a very important plot point of a NPC's story. Especially if it's not a parasitic tail cock.
But then I'm a slut for lore, so...

Reactions: Lord Warlock

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I will, because it was a very important plot point of a NPC's story. Especially if it's not a parasitic tail cock.
But then I'm a slut for lore, so...

It's a very important point of a very badly designed NPC's lore, whose entire race was created with that quirk entirely to justify that NPC's story rather than do anything actually interesting.

I fucking hate Embry, man.

If the race is approved

You don't have to get approval for your race existing. What matters is the NPCs.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
It's a very important point of a very badly designed NPC's lore, whose entire race was created with that quirk entirely to justify that NPC's story rather than do anything actually interesting.

I fucking hate Embry, man.
I mean, it's not like Embry's my favourite NPC either. I read her story once and then never again because I wasn't that into it.
But lore contradictions irk me. yeah my OCD is showing

Last edited:
Reactions: Droxzyn and Evil

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It makes for a good case on why mixing fantasy smut (on a story that isn't yours!) with real life might not be a good idea, especially when it clashes with the lore. I wonder if it was a quirk of Jim - I remember something similar happening in the last steps of Bess/Ben's relationship, where a TiiTSverse city suddenly boos at you because you fancy a grey robot.

Skom

Oct 10, 2017
It makes for a good case on why mixing fantasy smut (on a story that isn't yours!) with real life might not be a good idea.

Oh I assure you there is only fantasy here.

Also, update: this project is on-hold for an indefinite amount of time because I'm working on two other projects that take a far higher priority. I'll come back to this eventually, but when I do, I want to rethink parts of the race's aesthetics to distance it from the Simii and any such comparisons. And because I feel a distinct lack of horns and bat-like ears.

Mods, feel free to close/delete this thread if that happens to be the policy.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Hell to the yeah because we need more maleherms in this game. Standard dickgirl herms are great and all, but we need more hot guys of any sort in this game so I hope eventually you can get back to this. ^^

Real life is a bitch sometimes. *annoyed poke at TF shop*