Quin Hopknight Relationship Score

Murloc Mazta

Apr 20, 2022
Okay, so based off of what I've read on the wiki and forums, the only conditions for Quin's Hopknight set are having Quin and Atugia unlocked as companions (not necessarily in the party with you) and having Quin's relationship score above a certain value (I'll use 'value X' for this.) Assuming there is no mysterious third requirement, I'm guessing that my inability to start Attitude Adjustment comes from having not met value X yet, thus not opening the Atugia dialogue option. So, this open up two question for me;

1. Is there a way to roughly check where Quin's relationship score is sitting? I've noticed that Quin's 'Arrangement' dialogue has changed to "Admittedly, I would say that I'm enjoying myself.", which I think is based on his relationship score, but I'm not 100% on that or how close it is to unlocking the quest.

2. Is there an easily repeatable method of raising his relationship score? I've sided with him in each of his little event scenes and brought him through the Cloister and Winter Wolf quests (and the marefolk/centaur one, but he didn't seem to care that Tollus was right there), as well as running through all his dialogue/sex scenes/elthara sex scenes, but short of just "keep doing quests until it works", I'm wondering if there's a dialogue option or a sex scene that I could spam a little so that the guy I want to tank can actually tank rather than be my shit healer (lower difficulty so his Soothing Dance is almost okay healing).