Quick Taur Question

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
How do Taurs sit? What kind of chairs or seats do they use? Are they special kinds of seats or are they just larger than normal?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Horses sleep standing up, but who knows what Taurs do. Depends on the universe.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
tTJr57j.png

Artist's rendition of how taurs probably sit. No need to thank me.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
a-horse-sitting-on-the-grass-in-a-laura-ciapponi.jpg

The do something like this. Pretty much the horse bit lays down in a position where the humanoid bits can access whatever. They'd be sitting on the floor mostly unless the place they're at has cushions of some sort.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Damn codecat that pic...but funny thing. On bendy it's typical 4 leg taur but on non-bendy it seems it's a leithan :p (I mean it looks we see one side legs only and...there is 3 of them so...6 in total ^^)

As for OP question using Wsan pic me think bendy is how their sit and non-bendy way looks like position to sleep. Just how their then put their upper part that can be itneresting to think about since their not have merely neck and head there but whole waist up part of body ^^

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
I always kind of assumed leithans sleep on their side. Because of the whole spine thing.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Has it been stated anywhere that leithans have stiff spines? I was under the assumption otherwise. Sitting would probably be laying down, what with 6 legs, but it wouldn't be impossible to have the front two erect.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That's why I prefer cat-taurs. Because of answer for "can they assume X pose?" is always "yes!"

Reactions: lighterfluid