Quick Poll: Mercenary Loss Scene

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Not sure if it really fits anywhere else, so I wanted to make a thread. I’m sure those of you who've played CoC2 by now have faced or heard of the mercenaries. I’m not looking to add more scenes for beating them but have been considering a new scene for losing to them.

So I’m not going to make a vote poll but want to query what people would like to see. Post below once and I’ll gather up answers to try and packaged into the MMM Part 2 content with Jen once I get those submitted properly (she’s in-line for a rewrite before I bother Savin).

And I hope everyone is having good times:toot:

Chaotic Neutral Taco

Sep 21, 2018
Well a scene where a female mercenary rides your face would be good. Also, if you lower the enemies resolve enough, vaginal/anal scenes.

Reactions: A79

Kitteh6660

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Being butt-stuffed by the males while the female makes the player orally pleasure her.

Though it should depend on your preferences. If you do more sex with guys then the male will do you. If straight or into girls, female mercenary loss scene. But it's still random, just weighted.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I’ve opted for an idea that’s somewhat similar to the one Drake recommended. He also knows my plan. I’ll be sharing details in the near future :iiam: