Questying ever forward

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:

I have arrived in this strange, new land, and I bare things, barely.

Hello, I'm Questy, of things fame. Did stuff I did, things have done, what's has happened.

I have provided such contents as overpriced refreshments, small, angry dogs, Saint Dick, and big horse-cats.

You all might be wondering What I'm doing here, at 1 AM, instead of writing, in my underpants. The answer is Things! And a terrible sleep schedule, and lack of pants.

Anywayayayay. My fresh idea for CoC2 is going to be an enemy encounter/mini-boss/possibly follower/a ton of my less-used fetishes rolled into one character.

Our lady of the day is named Eisheth, because I'm creative. Here is the doc with an outline of what to expect from her content, at least at this point in planning, as well as a snippet of her initial encounter (totally didn't start it and then move on to other things for like a year, promise).

Keep in mind I still have a mountain of TiTS stuff that takes priority right now, so this is just to keep you guys up to speed on the future.

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
SO!

Let's actually run down the stuff here, as well as some ideas that aren't actually in the planning doc.

Some people seem kinda confused at the whole points and tallies thing. To sum it up: She gains or loses points based on the outcome of combat. She gains 1 point for winning, 1 point for winning without any of her party going down, and vice versa for losing points.

-5 and 5 are points where she turns into her intermediate forms. These forms have slightly altered stats and moves. I figure she'll stay in those forms until she either goes back to 0 or to 10/-10

-10 and 10 are the points where she turns into basically a mini-boss. Her stats are higher, she's a higher level, but her encounter rate becomes much lower. She will stop gaining or losing points when she reaches these forms (onto the things that aren't in the doc right now). To get her back to normal, a new encounter will appear. Basically it'll be her handler; a demon, or demon-morph responsible for not only keeping her under control, but also channeling energy into her to cause her to change in the first place. If you beat him, he'll lose his channeling and she'll go back to normal, resetting the whole thing.

You won't be able to do anything about her on the initial encounters in The Frostwood. When you get to the Windy Peaks and start encountering her, the channeler will be a much harder fight, but at the end you'll have the option of either destroying his control staff to free and purify Eisheth, or take it for yourself and have her as a pet. In either case she'll become a follower.

Now, tallies work on basically a strike system. If you have three tallies, you get a bad end if you lose to her again. Tallies are only gained against her 10/-10 forms, and are removed when she is reverted. Tallies come with TFs, the TFs are set, so they're the same each time. They don't go away when the tallies are removed, but you can get them removed by a healer, in case you want to keep them. They probably won't stack, meaning if you don't get them cured, adding more tallies won't add more TFs, so you can't use them to cheese TF yourself.

Reactions: BubbleLord

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I like her already

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
As to what there is after Eisheth. I'm planning on doing a Fawn-like race (Thinking Fawl'rahn for the name). And the character to represent them is code-named "Not-space, furry-butt Tuuva".

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
So, that idea's now shifted into a chimera race. fawn-ish legs (with furred talons instead of hooves). Lizard tails and scales up the back (maybe on the arms too? with little fur poofs on the wrists) lion mane with a fur trail that goes down the spine to the tip of the tail, cat eyes, and goat horns. Two cocks too, but I need to decide what kind they're going to be

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
So, that idea's now shifted into a chimera race. fawn-ish legs (with furred talons instead of hooves). Lizard tails and scales up the back (maybe on the arms too? with little fur poofs on the wrists) lion mane with a fur trail that goes down the spine to the tip of the tail, and cat eyes. Two cocks too, but I need to decide what kind they're going to be
The kind dat fucks em gud

Also: trapmera when tho?

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
So, an update on what I've been doing. I was tasked by the manderlord to write up a suite of basic TFs for the core races, as well as whatever else I happened to take up.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1drOUtlrH7UV70B1myrZkE_GgxjjEiElvRpmyC50fQMI/edit?usp=sharing

These will serve as generic TF sequences to be used on other items that don't require their own, unique transformations. I also whipped up a dream sequence for people who fucked Kas in the opening scene. It's intended to trigger fairly early after you've done that, so keep that in mind when you read it.

Reactions: Freed85

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
So, an update on what I've been doing. I was tasked by the manderlord to write up a suite of basic TFs for the core races, as well as whatever else I happened to take up.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1drOUtlrH7UV70B1myrZkE_GgxjjEiElvRpmyC50fQMI/edit?usp=sharing

These will serve as generic TF sequences to be used on other items that don't require their own, unique transformations. I also whipped up a dream sequence for people who fucked Kas in the opening scene. It's intended to trigger fairly early after you've done that, so keep that in mind when you read it.
will there be a female dream sequence?