Questions

CuteFutaGirl

Sep 10, 2017
1. So I currently drafting and idea for two new characters and I need a good name for a cute bunny girl... but like... HOW DO PEOPLE COME UP WITH NEW NAMES!?

I can only think of generic stuff and even then I don't like said generic stuff.

2. Also are there rules around exhibitionist stuff for npc characters? I wanna make a female character who owns a herm slave that she forces to walk around naked 24/7

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
I would direct you to the sticky threads here: https://forum.fenoxo.com/forums/event-submissions.11/

Other than that, there are no real rules beyond the banned content. Banned content is covered in one of the sticky's, and are somewhat predictable. There is no loli, shota, hard bestiality, etc. Event submission stickies are your best resources for planning and executing written content. It's also a good idea to post a google doc for feedback and editing suggestions from the community.

Fickle Zed

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah, names are hard. I think my biggest advice would actually be to not worry about it too much. Whatever name you pick will likely end up suiting just fine. "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Some tips:

1. Just go with a real name. It doesn't have to be alien or made-up. English, not English, common, unusual, contemporary, out-of-use. In TiTS we have Alex, Belle, Betsy, Burt, Cass, Celise, Charles. It won't bother anyone (unless it happens to be their name or that of a personal relation, I guess). Even aliens can have "human" names, like Kelly, Syri, Dane, Haley, Hana.

2. Name them after something. Flowers (Rose, Lily, Jasmine), gemstones (Jewel, Sapphire, Emerald), and even desirable traits (Patience, Prudence, Chastity) have been used as names, but you can also go with something more unusual. In English it's more generally used for girls, but works for boys too. It can be meaningful to the character (whether appropriate or ironic), or it can just be a name. In Tits we have Jade, Shade, Holiday, Penny, and of course Steele.

3. Start with something in 1 or 2, and then warp it a little. Swap out letters, give it a slightly (or completely) different sound.

4. The time-honored fantasy writer's tradition of throwing syllables together. When I do that, I usually try to first decide how hard (K's, T's), soft (L's, F's), or alien (X, Y, Z) I want it to be. Some people with more experience or linguistic knowledge than me might be able to target a name that sounds like it fits in a particular language.

5. Don't worry if another fictional character uses the same name, so long as it's not taken in TiTS. Even JRR Tolkien stole names - the names of Gandalf and several dwarves in The Hobbit come from old Norse poems.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds

donald stein

Nov 17, 2017
i want too see more leveling up in the game tits then level 10 plz plz is says will be higher in other builds

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
i want too see more leveling up in the game tits then level 10 plz plz is says will be higher in other builds
That depends on if there's enough content to warrant higher levels.
The raise in the current max level you can be is kinda sorta still recent. The max level for the game as a whole is planned to be level 20. But you're not getting any higher than 10 unless more higher leveled content comes out.

Reactions: Savin