Questions on Ramis and Snakebyte

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
1) Why can we only plow crew ramis with a strap on (at least whilst a herm)

2) The snakebyte tf sequence suggested that we may be able to cum if we give a bj. But ive checked around a bit, and noticed no change. is there an istance where that happens, and if not, will that ever to be addressed?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
If you're giving a blowjob and it's not clearing lust as a treated bimbo or snakebyte victim, then the scene is most likely not properly tagged.

Reactions: Foxxling

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Does it actually have text describing you orgasming?

Remember that Snakebyte is less than a month old, nobody has had the time to include it in their scenes yet. Each scene that has a mention to this has to be written manually after all; there is no "autogenerate lewd" for old scenes when a new tf is added (though that would be awesome)

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You DO REALIZE, that Ramis is strictly straight and will only fuck men.

And tells you this SEVERAL TIMES, in her base content and her new content.
I know that, but the way they phrased it sounded really homophobic.

Look, I'm sorry,, I was being real impulsive. Didnt think it through, and once it was done, I just had to commit.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You can fuck her as a male herm.

If you're able to access her sex scenes as a futa though, that's a bug.
Wait, if you can only bone her when you've already got a wang, then why do you need a strap on to fuck her? Cause the tooltip said I need one to get down and dirty with her.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Wait, if you can only bone her when you've already got a wang, then why do you need a strap on to fuck her? Cause the tooltip said I need one to get down and dirty with her.

You aren't the one using it, sunshine.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
@Nonesuch Ok, new question. It says that you need a strap on to fuck crew Ramis for now. Is that gonna change in the future?

Also, will there ever be an option to boot her off and rehire her? In case we need to resort our roster, or want to see her bar scenes.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, new new question. When doing Ramis doggy style, what are the requirements to join her in the shower for round 2?

And what do you have to do to get the bar visit scene when shes on your crew?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Extremely high libido.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
@Nonesuch Ok, new question. It says that you need a strap on to fuck crew Ramis for now. Is that gonna change in the future?

Also, will there ever be an option to boot her off and rehire her? In case we need to resort our roster, or want to see her bar scenes.

I'd like to add some more generic sex scenes for her at some point.

Yeah, probably.

And what do you have to do to get the bar visit scene when shes on your crew?

You mean go out with her? Be on Tavros in the late afternoon, visit her.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I've actually expressed frustration that she's straight, as a woman who is very attracted to her, but I do appreciate that she has a preference.
giphy.gif

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Wait, how was that homophobic? I just said she's straight, regardless of the genitals involved. I've actually expressed frustration that she's straight, as a woman who is very attracted to her, but I do appreciate that she has a preference.

Ramis shouldn't be having sex with women
Taken at face value, and without considering the context of the conversation, like what i did, this phrase could very easily be misinterpreted, as I am evidence of.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
@Nonesuch Sorry, but igot another one. In the crew ramis bar visit, do you get a different variation of the scene depending on whether you're buff or a femboi?