Questions about writing (mostly regarding TF)

Popopuli

Nov 20, 2021
lil southern town
Hi! I recently got back into Coc2 (so much to catch up on, yay!). I'm a writer so I might do a little here and there to contribute, but I have some questions I was struggling to find an answer to. So sorry if these have been asked before.

1) The big writing post mentions writing for transformation items (and I read somewhere there's a backlog?) but I can't seem to find a list of desired or planned TF items.
2) On that note, am I allowed to write my own TF items? I know centaurs/non bi-pidels are a hard no, not sure if there's other specific races off the table.
3) Re: writing for existing NPCs, are there any that are an absolute no-no? Like the authors don't want them messed with. I figured Defeat/Victory scenes for encounters/enemies is free game.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
but I can't seem to find a list of desired or planned TF items.
1. There isn't one. We the devs don't have any more TFs planned; any further ones will be community contributed. There's currently quite a number of THOSE in the review queue, including but not limited to Wyverns, Monkey/Fusata, Mecian, and Corrupted Spiderfolk.
2. Yes! You can write TFs for whatever race as long as it isn't adding new things writers need to account for. If you have specific thoughts or concerns, ask.
3. Not really. Always best to ask the author though.

Popopuli

Nov 20, 2021
lil southern town
1. There isn't one. We the devs don't have any more TFs planned; any further ones will be community contributed. There's currently quite a number of THOSE in the review queue, including but not limited to Wyverns, Monkey/Fusata, Mecian, and Corrupted Spiderfolk.
2. Yes! You can write TFs for whatever race as long as it isn't adding new things writers need to account for. If you have specific thoughts or concerns, ask.
3. Not really. Always best to ask the author though.
thank you so much for answering! ^^