Questions about [etheryn.hasNeckTag|Etheryn is your property|Her neck is bare] and about its implementations.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
So, I have been reading through parser doc, and noticed that Ryn has a seemingly unused parser for [etheryn.hasNeckTag|Etheryn is your property|Her neck is bare]. Now, I like slavery content and play so I would be all for it. Now my question is...
-Will we still be able to color/put the name tag on Ryn down the line or was this dropped.
-If it is still considered, would it only be possible for low confidence Ryn since she is, by game terms, considered a champions prized property. Or will it be possible to engage with high confidence Ryn in some kind of kinky slave play? I know that this and above constitute as spoilers but I would like to know for writing reasons.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It is still intended to be added. You are, however, reading too much into the goofy placeholder text in the parser divisions.

The collar tag is just something you can give subby girlfriend Etheryn, like Brienne's cowbell.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Oh, cool! Still, could it be used for slave play? Specifically for low confidence Ryn or is it just meant to be a present.