Questions about Drifa.

furafurafura

Mar 9, 2023
Just started playing couple days ago;
Read the wiki that there's a corrupt path for her if I just watch her get kidnapped & go corrupt path for her but there's no further info about it. So just wondering if the corrupt path actually has content for it right now or is there other way to corrupt her

(saw thread from couple months about the lupine dungeon being work on but idk if it's in the game yet I can't spend time reading through all the replies; which is fine if it's isn't yet btw!)

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The Knot Cave (tm) is still being written and Drifa's corrupt path is gated behind it, though you don't need to have allowed her to be kidnapped to corrupt her, it just makes it more likely to happen. Jstar's been sharing quite a lot of details on Discord but the short version is that you're gonna have to wait on that content because it's not finished yet.

FYI the fastest way to find out whether X is in the game yet is to check out this page of the wiki which summarizes all the patch notes.

Last edited:
Reactions: furafurafura

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020
Pretty much what WolframL said. I'm currently writing it. You don't need her to get captured; there's many ways for her to get corrupted in the dungeon which don't involve her getting sodomized. In fact, you can rescue her in the nick of time if you pursue the corrupted lupine right after they dognap here (you have a 1-2 day window.)

The big one is just having her take a dip in a pool of neon green corruption fluid. (This gives her 70 points, so she's just needs one more corrupt action to set her on the corrupt path)

Her corruption works similarly to champ's in that various actions give her points, and once she hits 75+, she's set on the corrupt route post dungeon.

Jstar

Feb 20, 2020

Lupine Dungeon.png
As of currently (6/2/2023), this is my progress:
All Tile Descriptions are finished

Green - Complete
Yellow - Nearly Complete
Red - Barely Touched