Questions about coc2

luffyfan

Sep 21, 2021
So first off want to say sorry if there are a lot of questions I just have a lot of questions about stuff that I’ve seen in forums of that I hope could be implemented in the game etc.

Is it possible for the kas centaur scene (bad end) to be converted into a normal scene with her. So when you go to visit her it’s there in her menu

It does elude to this in game but are we ever going to see kas human form and if so how long do you think it well take?

There is a centaur transformation (or at least something close to it) in tits why not in coc2 and if someone not only wrote the tf but also all the scenes that went along (the sex scene and the just normal scenes) with it would you allow it in the game

I remember reading somewhere on the forums there’s apparently plans to turn beweryn into a girl two questions about this is there any more details on it sense I’ve never heard about it till then and it was just mentioned in passing and if they do actually have plans to turn into a girl well it be like brienne where their essentially a new person all together

Is there any more dryaid, sugo, or centaur carven content planned those are my two favorite non companions

When are the two companions (the mouse and Phoenix girl) going to be into the game (or at least a rough time table I don’t need specific dates just around when are they thought to be coming out)

When is the centaur we saw in the foothills being put into the game again I remember seeing that it was planned she was going to return is that scrapped or just not done yet or another option am I just dumb and she’s already returned

And finally what’s the best way to build a reputation for writing for coc2 so for example would you need to start out with something small (let’s say a tf) and then once you have a good reputation you can move to npcs. Also there’s obviously rules you have to follow for patron is there any rules the coc2 team want you to follow when writing?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is it possible for the kas centaur scene (bad end) to be converted into a normal scene with her.
Not at present, but I do want Kas to eventually get a date mechanic where you can see her various disguises in action again.

are we ever going to see kas human form and if so how long do you think it well take?
Probably; dunno.

There is a centaur transformation (or at least something close to it) in tits why not in coc2 and if someone not only wrote the tf but also all the scenes that went along (the sex scene and the just normal scenes) with it would you allow it in the game
Nobody supports centaurs in TiTS; there's like a single-digit number of 'taur scenes across 8 years of development. That's why not. And no, we wouldn't, because nobody will.

Is there any more dryaid, sugo, or centaur carven content planned
Yes to the first and last.

When are the two companions (the mouse and Phoenix girl) going to be into the game
Phoenix is whenever a coder gets around to her. Mouse is not submitted and has like a week or two before the deadline so big doubts about her getting in.

When is the centaur we saw in the foothills being put into the game again
Couple weeks at most, but it'll just be another meet & greet.

what’s the best way to build a reputation for writing for coc2 so for example would you need to start out with something small (let’s say a tf) and then once you have a good reputation you can move to npcs.
You can submit whatever you want, but individual scenes for existing characters is the best way to go about starting. Pick a waifu or a combat encounter you like and write something!

Also there’s obviously rules you have to follow for patron is there any rules the coc2 team want you to follow when writing?
Yes, see the Event Submissions board for guidance.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I remember reading somewhere on the forums there’s apparently plans to turn beweryn into a girl two questions about this is there any more details on it sense I’ve never heard about it till then and it was just mentioned in passing and if they do actually have plans to turn into a girl well it be like brienne where their essentially a new person all together
You can read all about B's plans for Berry starting here.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115