Question

ShallowR

Jan 23, 2017
I have signed up for all three? websites tits,paetron and now this ui.x forum.
I'll save you the story however my question is what is actually the difference in the backer-builds?
Are there more planets available that are not in the free releases?
Is there extra artwork?Stories/scenes?
Or, is it simply just one version available sooner?
Any light shed upon me would be greatly appreciated and i think this game is great.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
The game gets updated builds several times a month containing new stuff like f. ex. new scenes, characters or items.
Backers gets access to those, while the public gets a new update on each new month. (Occasionally more with bug patches or special new date specific events)

ShallowR

Jan 23, 2017
ok I am hyped to support the game, my only issue stopping me is the actual location where to receive the backer builds. the Paetron links to the games website, but there is a post saying fenoxo dot com is the place to go, However on fenoxo i don't see an option similar as the trials main website notifies you that you are not a support. So please clarify where i will receive my backer copy. I highly doubt i will end up being the only one out of this large community that can access it, i'm just one bitten twice shy from previous experiences.

Attachments

• titts1.JPG
    titts1.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 6

ShallowR

Jan 23, 2017
^ the paetron links to the site that link to fenoxo, inwhich i don't see any option other then play. How will it discern backers?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
To access backer links on the web page you have to register on fenoxo.com. Just click at the one which says log in.
After registering get to your profile and find the patreon banner. Then you click that and enter your patreon info.
If you have backed the game on patreon you should after that be able to see a "backer build" option on fenoxo.com