Question On Backer access

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
I've been considering making a leap to be a backer. How does that account link work? How long does it take to get access to backer builds?

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
I just imagine the fry meme with the caption reading "Keep your dirty money". Thanks 110 viewers that read this post and said nothing. You da real mvp. Jk. Chances are I'll make the move anyway. Was just hoping for some illumination.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I assume you just have to pledge at patreon, then on your profile at fenoxo.com you click on the patreon banner/thingy to get your patreon account linked with the website.
That´s how it worked for me in the very least.
Then the backer builds should stand next to "play".
If not I assume you´ll have to wait until you get the first charge.
That´s usually by the end of the month.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I just imagine the fry meme with the caption reading "Keep your dirty money". Thanks 110 viewers that read this post and said nothing. You da real mvp. Jk. Chances are I'll make the move anyway. Was just hoping for some illumination.
The vast majority of visitors to this forum are just visitors, and don't have a forum account, let alone backer access. Many of them likely viewed the thread curious about the very information you were looking for, and then left immediately when they saw there were no responses.

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
I assume you just have to pledge at patreon, then on your profile at fenoxo.com you click on the patreon banner/thingy to get your patreon account linked with the website.
That´s how it worked for me in the very least.
Then the backer builds should stand next to "play".
If not I assume you´ll have to wait until you get the first charge.
That´s usually by the end of the month.

Thanks for the info! Didn't realize there was a banner from this site to make the connection. I appreciate your post.

Medge

Dec 23, 2015
The vast majority of visitors to this forum are just visitors, and don't have a forum account, let alone backer access. Many of them likely viewed the thread curious about the very information you were looking for, and then left immediately when they saw there were no responses.
I too used to lurk. Just figured I'd poke the bear. Worked too. Just got to decide what I'm going to glue on to replace my finger.