Question about thread tags and submitting content

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
So I'm trying to get a good measure on what each thread tag means. If my definitions are wrong please correct me.

[WIP] = Work In Progress. Looking for any and all input and opinions on the current project.
[Editors Needed] = Need editors to look for grammar and parser mistakes, project may or may not still have the WIP tag.
[Submitted] = Informing the staff that the project is done and can be coded?
[Implemented] = Project made it into the game. Congratulations are in order.

The reason I'm asking is because I don't fully understand the process of working on content to get it submitted. Do I message a staff member or just tag my content as [submitted] and hope for the best? I'm cleaning up my previous work on Io in hopes of getting her in the game, so I was wondering what I do when I'm ready to submit her.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah just message a staff member. Be sure to tag them using @, PM them, send them a message on Discord, and email them as well.

Just do one of those things, I mean.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
This would go in the general section of the forum, Events Submissions is for the submissions alone.

But to answer your question, you've got the general idea of things, except for the purpose of the Submitted tag. It's more to inform the normal forum resident that your submission has been submitted, which is done by just PMing one of them, normally Savin (who will forward it to Fen), or Fen directly.

Reactions: NotYouNorI

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sometimes pople using tag [Finished] that is between [Editors Needed] and [Submitted]. But not many using it as at this stage it should quite fast be changed to Submited one tag.