Question about image packs

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
You'd have to code it in, which isn't too hard once you've gotten over the set up hurdle.

https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/guide-how-to-make-a-mod-for-corruption-of-champions.3283/ - This will tell you how to set everything up.

Once that's done, open img/images.xml (is the master list for CoC to load images when opening) in the FlashDevelop project and copy and paste a new section with the name of your choice. i.e.

<ImageSet id="gargoyle-girl">

<ImageFile>./img/gargoyle-girl</ImageFile>
<ImageFile>./img/gargoyle-girl_1</ImageFile>
</ImageSet>

Then, you gotta figure out when to display the image. Look in classes/classes/Scenes/Explore/Gargoyle.as for this example. Each function will usually be a new screen, so after clearOutput();, write a new line

outputText(images.showImage("gargoyle-girl"), false);

That should be it. Save a new image called gargoyle-girl.png in the image folder and it should load fine.

Side note: The .xml files in the image pack won't update with new mod versions. For up to date versions, check the img/images.xml file on the mods Github pages.

Peterino

May 13, 2017
Everything seems fine, except the bottom line. I would recommend to just build it and open the .swf file in the directory. That works for me and everytime I click "test project" everything crashes...

BTW "gargoyle-cathedral" exist in the latest build by kitteh and has images in the pack by Centaviara. If the pic is missing in one particular scene tell me ...