Question about Fightin'

Chiyosuke

Oct 7, 2015
I've been watching TITS for awhile the added content since I first found this game has been great, but there has been one thing bothering me...
Where is all the you know; PvE? Fighting? Boss content? The last good boss added was the dragon (which was fun to fight when I did) but aside from him the last memorable fight was on Tarkus with those bomb thugs. Or maybe that machine thing on the Myr planet.

Basically I'm asking will there be any more battle-based content added anytime soon or is that on the back-burner?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
I'm surprised you don't view Amara Faell and Dr. Lash as memorable fights, they can be an absolute pain in the ass to beat. That content isn't exactly on the back-burner, but it's addition hangs on new areas being added (with only a few exceptions), which is the type of content with the longest development time.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'm surprised you don't view Amara Faell and Dr. Lash as memorable fights, they can be an absolute pain in the ass to beat. That content isn't exactly on the back-burner, but it's addition hangs on new areas being added (with only a few exceptions), which is the type of content with the longest development time.
Amara is piss-easy if you just tease her like you're supposed to and Lash isn't meant to be fought.

Reactions: shadefalcon

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Amara is piss-easy if you just tease her like you're supposed to and Lash isn't meant to be fought.
Amara just doesn't feel the same when ya tease her to submission... :(

It's kinda like, "MUAHAHA, I'm the ultra badass of the Black Void pirates and I have a mecha suit of death ready to tear yer arsehole to smithereens!" :mad:

*Steele gets naked* :smuggo:

"Curse you sexy Steele and your sexy ways!" :gizz: *Amara's mech spontaneously blows up and is decommissioned.* (Yes, you have the same victory blurb for teasing her to submission as you do when you legit beat her mech down xD She's somehow laying on the floor bleeding from your lust attacks :p)

Edit: Then again, maybe I can chalk up Amara's mech decommissioning cause she jizzed her pants too hard... :confused:

Lash though, yeah he's not meant to be beaten yet, but his fight at this current level is really fun! xD

Last edited:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
New combat encounters are added periodically. There are several new combats backlogged for the Glacial Rift now that that's in-game.

Outside of any new dungeons/quests, I don't know of any real boss-tier encounters in the pipeline right now. That said, I wrote Queen of the Deep and the Frostwyrm, so you can probably guess I like tucking minibosses in the field when I can. There'll be more as time permits.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn