Quest questions

polinh

Feb 8, 2016
Hi guys. I have two questions. How do you see the court magician? When I arrive at the castle court, there is greyed out court. Do I have to defeat the monster to proceed? Secondly, what is the event which trigger Orchid quest? I tried exploring the forest but can't seem to find the starting of quest. Dying to recruit layla. Thanks 

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Getting into the Court requires a mostly unrelated sidequest which can be started at the inn. Orchid requires speaking to the court magician.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hi guys. I have two questions. How do you see the court magician? When I arrive at the castle court, there is greyed out court. Do I have to defeat the monster to proceed? Secondly, what is the event which trigger Orchid quest? I tried exploring the forest but can't seem to find the starting of quest. Dying to recruit layla. Thanks 

You have to beat golem to get inside her tower.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
You have to beat golem to get inside her tower.

Yes but to get past the palace guard, to get to the tower, to meet the Golem, you have to complete the side mission at the inn.

Talking to the court magician triggers the Mother tree quest that involves defeating Orchid

IIRC you need to defeat Orchid before you can recruit Layla

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes but to get past the palace guard, to get to the tower, to meet the Golem, you have to complete the side mission at the inn.

Talking to the court magician triggers the Mother tree quest that involves defeating Orchid

IIRC you need to defeat Orchid before you can recruit Layla

I understand monster as golem. And if you have not done entry quest you'll won't have that grey button, you'll get kicked out by guards on gate.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Hi guys. I have two questions. How do you see the court magician? When I arrive at the castle court, there is greyed out court. Do I have to defeat the monster to proceed?

The Court stuff isn't implemented yet, since the security there is super-tight and on top of that your character has no reason to stick his neck into THE den of crazy bigoted fuckery atm. As mentioned above, the court magician lives in the tower guarded by a golem.

P.S. Golem's loss scene is surprisingly hot though and doesn't result in Bad End, so I recommend trying it.