Purifying the Behemoth?

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
So I feel maybe I kind of ended up misunderstanding how this was all going to work I fought the big guy at the village and tried to like help him with cait and I suppose the way she said it I was thinking you could almost try to rehabilitate him. So later there is an option to take him in. I hadn't saved for a while and like i clicked it and there's a lost of my character being very overly dirty about it especially when I have him at the wayfort lol... don't suppose there will be a way to like set him on his way after fixing him up or something? Not the worst thing I suppose it's just like... awkward to me like I forget he's there and i stumble into him and my character is like swooning over him when I dont' like guys lol.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
At this point there is no purifying the Behemoth.

The intent was that if he was brought to the Wayfort, you liked him as is.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
I thought there was a point to sparing him because a more prominent character was also suffering corruption in the same quest.

Now I basically just have to leave him tied up as the villager's problem because I don't want none of that.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Chieftain's source of corruption was external. Whatever was going on with the Behemoth was internal.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
It would be a helpful thing if there was granted an option to put the poor bastard down while he's kept locked up in the cave then, knowing that there's truly nothing that can be done for him.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It would be a helpful thing if there was granted an option to put the poor bastard down while he's kept locked up in the cave then, knowing that there's truly nothing that can be done for him.
You can already kill him in the Centaur dungeon after fighting him there.