[Public 0.9.045] Butt eggnancy prevents pregnant Jumpers "Sneak B.B." scene

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
The pregnant Jumper "Sneak B.B." can't be accesed, when your butt eggnant. The tooltip says that all your wombs are already pregnant. That was on male character that was butt eggnant from Domwulfe. I grew a new vagina specifically to acces the Sneak B.B. scene. I had breeders bliss in my inventory and the vagina was still unclaimed.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Yes. It's the scene, when the pregnant Jumper approaches you and you can spend some quality time with her or go away. Not a generic combat encounter.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Will do.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
Heres the save. IMPORTANT!: My character has no vagina when loading. There is a pussybloom in the inventory. Just use it and leave the ship. The jumper should approach you.

Attachments

• Nenetl (M) - 19Hrs 32Mins, 145 Days - Zhèng Shi Station, Herisiod.json
    720.3 KB · Views: 4

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
I tested it again. After the eggnancy the scene works. But there was another oddity. I layed the Domwulfe eggs 3 different times, despite being egged only once.

After the first laying scene, the timer under Codex -> Stats -> Medical instantly went back to 1day 23h 43min. After the second laying scene the timer started again at 1 day 21h 33 min. After the third laying, the eggnancy disappeared. During this whole time Domwulfe was in the Storage on my ship. So she didn't egg me between layings. Is that supposed to happen?

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
I see the problem and it looks like the logic to check for womb pregnancies was changed during the conversion from AS and any butt pregnancy will also
be counted. I will fix it. Thanks for the report.

Reactions: Bobonga