Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Adventure, Explore and Relic Hunting

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Hello. I'm working on one of my books and i was curious if i could get some feedback on something in relation to a theme i'm working on currently as we speak. Particularly, the book is based on a trans-dimensional being from a modern world landing in a Corruption of Champions style setting but extremely low tech and lack any thing above wood and stone structures, magic based on blood and life draining properties. Any concept of plumbing, electricity, cement, advanced metalworking and even proper hygiene and education is foreign to the inhabitants.

I may refer back to this thread for more feedback that entices the brain of people wishing to play around with modernizing a fictitious fantasy world at the medieval level.

Currently: I'm at the point of my book where the Protagonist (secretly an Antagonist) has taken control over a a plains region of the world and setup a basic republic lacking the essential necessities such as energy, trade, building materials, water. Should i continue to progress the city building aspect of the story or should i focus on the world building and have my protagonist venture off and explore maybe pick up some relics and trinkets?