processEdanPregEvents Error

Fireball8271

Feb 18, 2019
This is on a file I started yesterday pre-update. My character is just running around in the exploration areas on Mhen'ga, and can't go more than 5-10 squares without this error message occurring. (This opens up as a critical error every time.)

Xael

Jun 27, 2022
Yeah so basicaly whenever the game hits midnight the game crashes. Until they patch it this current version is just unplayable unfortunately.

For whatever reason the game is having issues with Edan's pregnancy stuff even though the game hitting midnight has nothing to do with it.

Fireball8271

Feb 18, 2019
Yeah, that makes sense. The time on my save was 23:38, and running around or resting (I just checked that for the time thing) causes it. It's a shame that it can't be played easily right now, but hopefully it'll be fixed soon. I imagine there'll be a hotfix within a couple of days.

DesuVult

May 27, 2018
You are not alone. Shame that when I randomly decided to check out how much the game had progressed, I came back to a soft lock.

Fireball8271

Feb 18, 2019
For what it's worth, I thought it was doing pretty well from what I played yesterday. I doubt the soft-lock will last too long.

Xael

Jun 27, 2022
Oh yeah the stuff added as of late have been great especially with them catching up with everything from legacy. And all the newer stuff added in not from legacy have been really nice.

Xael

Jun 27, 2022
But since there are a lot of people speaking on this issue I doubt it'll take long at all for it to get patched. I think its just some misplaced or misconfigured files.

Reactions: Fireball8271

Xael

Jun 27, 2022
For what it's worth, I thought it was doing pretty well from what I played yesterday. I doubt the soft-lock will last too long.
Also if you still want to play you can download version 0.9.007 from the downloads. You wouldn't have your saves available between the online and downloaded versions but you could still play it that way. I dont think there were a TON of stuff added in 0.9.008.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Also if you still want to play you can download version 0.9.007 from the downloads. You wouldn't have your saves available between the online and downloaded versions but you could still play it that way. I dont think there were a TON of stuff added in 0.9.008.
Even if there was, you'd be unlikely to see it, since Captain Steele currently has 24 hours to live.