Problems with playing.

Naomi Cross

Nov 16, 2018
Heya,
I'll jump right to the issue here. I'm a blind gamer, and I found CoC listed on the audiogames.net website. After reading the description provided I thought I'd give it a shot. However, I came up on a strange issue; The explination of the game on the websites quicklinks said that the game was accessible to the visually impaired, but I have both tried to play the game in a new window, as well as attempted to download it onto my iPhone. I haven't had any success with either option, and therefore I can't really say if the game is accessible with the use of Voice Over or not, but I can say that even with the most up-to-date version of flash installed -all I get on the new window is a series of elements that my reader calls "imbedded object".
I would really appreciate any help in getting the game to play accessibly, including to be told that the game is no longer accessible.

Thanks,
Naomi

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I would really appreciate any help in getting the game to play accessibly, including to be told that the game is no longer accessible.

Hi,

Unfortunately Flash has been discontinued on most browsers, and iOS support is questionable at the best of times. I don't know if the finished CoC build ever got updated to work there or not. If it does work, you must have a jailbroken device to play it on.

Your best bet is to download a stand-alone Flash player and try to run the game off that.