Problems with lactation

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
So I decided to save edit my game to remove lactation, going through and removing all of the perks that give it, setting it to 0 in the main spots, and removing and status effects that have it in their description. My problem is that even after doing all of this, my character immediately starts lactating again upon resting. I'm not sure if I'm missing something in the save editor, but using the in game things doesn't stop it. Tried Amber Seed, Mino Charge, Uthra+, Xhelarfog Plus Pill, and even lash, on top of the save editing, but nothing stops it.

So my question is: Is there anything else in the game that isn't listed in the save editor that would start it up on its own?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Did you have some milk stored afterward? You might also upload your save so people can analyze it.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
You'd have to get rid of any existing stored milk, just like you have to get rid of biomass reserves to completely de-goo a character.

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
I've waited after removing all things and I get the message saying lactation has stopped. Then I wait again, and it instantly starts back up. Not sure what would be forcing it back up at this point.

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
I've waited after removing all things and I get the message saying lactation has stopped. Then I wait again, and it instantly starts back up. Not sure what would be forcing it back up at this point.
Active pregnancy?

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
Nothing that shows up in the description or that prevents me from removing vaginas.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
We'd probably have a better chance of figuring this out if you post your save.

Diarmait

Nov 3, 2015
Think I might just make a new save, as attempting to fix this one, it's probably beyond borked. And of course my dumbass decided not to make a new save file for attempting to fix this, so I sadly only have the one. But it is what it is.

Attachments

• Serra (T) - 9Hrs 48Mins, 2079 Days - Dhaal, Uond Ephine.json
    1 MB · Views: 2