Problem with Minerva purification

Zanoss

Jul 20, 2017
Hi everyone =)
As the title said, I have a problem with the purification of Minerva.
I talk to her enough to be her lover, she told me about her demonic parasite and I have both Rathazul and Jojo in my camp but none of them propose me to purife her.
I have pretty much everything but nothing actually worked....
So please I need help about that, is this something that are actually possible in the game ?

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ah yes about that. Only mods can purify her, the quest was never finished officially to my understanding.

Zanoss

Jul 20, 2017
Ah okay, that explain a lot of thing then x)
Sorrey for the dumb question tho, I have use a fan wiki to know about that and it's highly possible that fan wiki actually count it own mod lel.
Anyway, thanks for the reply !

Well while I'm here, I have another quick question tho, I'm playing right now on browser and I would like to actually download the game. I see that the website says I have to "right click" and then "save as" but I have tried this method and I see no option for "saving as".
Can someone explain how to proceed to download the game please ?

snowman77

Apr 18, 2017
Ah okay, that explain a lot of thing then x)
Sorrey for the dumb question tho, I have use a fan wiki to know about that and it's highly possible that fan wiki actually count it own mod lel.
Anyway, thanks for the reply !

Well while I'm here, I have another quick question tho, I'm playing right now on browser and I would like to actually download the game. I see that the website says I have to "right click" and then "save as" but I have tried this method and I see no option for "saving as".
Can someone explain how to proceed to download the game please ?
Just clicking on the download link works for me. If you right click, it should be "save link as".