Problem with converting my save to javascript

throw

Feb 9, 2021
I deleted all my items (cause they aren't all in the new version yet) and tried both exporting and converting my save. But when I try to load the save, I just get a visual glitch that goes away after a few seconds and then nothing. Any help is appreciated. (And I don't know if this goes here or into bug reports cause it could also be that I am just stupid and I don't know if this counts as a bug.)

Unrelated tangent: Took a break for a few months and now I can't use the discord? It just says: " You must verify your identity by phone before you can send messages in this server." but when I try to verify, it just gives me an error message. What gives?

TheShepard256

The conversion process in the Flash version was made before certain changes to the JS version means those converted files no longer work properly. This is a known issue, but Gedan isn't going to update the converter until all the underlying systems have been finalised for the JS version; that way, she only has to update it once.

And I got the verification thing too despite visiting regularly, but I had no issues with it, so I've no idea why you're having trouble.