Presenting Monster Girl Farmer! Milk hucows, collect harpy eggs, and ride unicorns!

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
banner-promo.png

Monster Girl Farmer
eva-dogfood-promo.png

Monster Girl Farmer is an erotic text-based RPG. The kind of game that lets you ride a unicorn girl — and vice-versa. Your farm is failing, but your fortune takes a turn when a starving Monster Girl barges into your home. In exchange for taking her in, she'll help you start the world's first Monster Girl farm!

Game Features

The writing:
  • Lewd scenes crafted by artisanal writers, grinding away in the paper mines until their quills and free hands are worn to nubs. With over zero years of combined experience, you can rest easy knowing I'm not happy until they're not happy.
  • Memorable characters with depth: the agoraphobic mushroom girl, the superstitious dryad, the cherry tree girl who thinks she's a princess...
  • A multitude of fetishes—many more on the way!
  • A world brimming with lore. Learn about the Monster Girl Devil and why Hellhound Girls fell from grace.
  • Color-coded, easy to read dialogue.
  • No pretentious purple prose. You won't find words like milieu, mackle, or mélange anywhere.
Wholesome turn-based encounters:
  • Raise monster girls' affection through acts of kindness, not violence. (Working—many planned improvements.)
  • Gain experience, level up, and learn new acts of kindness.
  • A mélange of item drops. Sell them for money, use them to upgrade your farm, or gift them during encounters.
  • Status effects that increase crop yield, temporarily decrease your energy, etc.
  • Minimal grinding.
  • Maximal grinding (against monster girls).
The world:
  • A clear visual mini-map to easily navigate the diverse regions. (Map is currently textbased.)
  • Upgradable environments: convince monster girls to set up shops in town, build a coop with dryad wood, etc.
  • Track critical information in your journal: the number of undiscovered monster girls, how many scenes are left, and what you ate for breakfast.
  • Check out the content roadmap (starts at the top, subject to change): https://arcweave.com/app#/project/L80Vezw69R
Customize your experience:
  • Play as male, female, or enby. Choose your name and pick your naughty parts.
  • Affect scenes by bringing different monster girls on your adventures. (Implemented for one character—more planned.)
  • Dislike a kink? Skip any lewd scene BEFORE the action starts.

And if that doesn't convince you, check out these rave reviews:
"What's up man. Everything okay?"
"Shouldn't you be looking for a job?"
"We're worried about you."
And that's just from my friends!

About me (Bawdy Ink Slinger):
  • I'm proud to say this is my second NSFW game; I completed my first!
  • I've been programming for decades, teaching best practices to others. This means fewer bugs, more content.

Play the latest version in your browser (works on all devices)

Support me on Patreon

Chat with me on Discord

Game Details

The main fetishes:
  • Monster Girls!
  • Transformation
  • Lactation (planned)
  • Tentacles
  • Centaurs
  • Gaping
  • Pregnancy (planned)
  • Egg laying
  • And more!
Game Play:

Explore the open world to discover new items, lewd scenes, and new monster girls:
unknown.png

Recruit monster girls with strategic RPG battles:

unknown.png

Explore an open world, discover new monster girls, and perform care activities to increase their affection. This leads to (lewd) scenes and item drops (e.g., Cherries from the cherry tree girl, Wild Game from the centaur, etc.).

Shops and items:

unknown.png

Earn items from monster girls or buy them from shops. Items can be sold, used in quests, or used in battle to heal yourself or gain affection.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
The "riding unicorns" bit sounds appealing, as long as they're ACTUAL unicorns, not just ordinary kemonomimi girls or centaurs with a single horn on their forehead. Actual male-protagonist bestiality games are few and far between aside from My Little Pony fangames, which saddens me.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Do monsterfolk have sex change operations in the games or in their background stories? That'll be something interesting to see, as most games just show shemales or female herms that are born that way or changed via transformation.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Do monsterfolk have sex change operations in the games or in their background stories? That'll be something interesting to see, as most games just show shemales or female herms that are born that way or changed via transformation.
the trans women will be born that way in my lore and -- because it's a touchy subject -- will probably stay that way. I'm probably going to allow the main character to transition from their initial choice.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Version 0.07.00 released!

This release focused mainly on new features: There is an energy bar instead of energy blocks, and there are now status effects in the game! The status effects took a long time to code, but I think it was worth it because it adds depth to the game. For example, if you mess up really bad with a monster girl's care activities, you could get a bad status effect.

Content-wise, I added a new random scene when you explore. It's more of a side quest than a scene, really. There are many choices and secrets to discover (including some lewdness). If you run into a giant statue of an angel in the middle of the forest, you've found it.

Now, there are many random scenes in the game, so chances are low you'll run into this one. But, I envision many quests with similar complexity in the future. It's going to feel like a Western RPG (e.g., Fallout/Skyrim) where you've got multiple quests in progress at the same time. For convenience, I've added a cheat to jump straight to this quest for those that don't want to take the time exploring just to find it.

I think from now till the end of the month, I'm going to add a new random scene of similar complexity and squeeze in some quick features, then do another small release -- if everything goes according to plan, that will be the third released this month. I'll also create a poll so that $1 pledges can vote on which character I add next.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
A week has passed since my previous release, but v0.08.00 of Monster Girl Farmer still adds a variety of new features.

- A lot of people will be happy to hear I added Enoki's picture to the game, and it's beautiful.
- Just in time for Halloween, I've created a spooky scene involving a well. Good luck finding the secret. (It's sexual, but barely -- more atmospheric and fun.) I've added a cheat to the game so you can jump straight to this new scene.
- The pink orchard now has its own exploration scenes. It didn't really make sense to find ponds or green plants there.
- The author of the scene you are reading is now displayed. So far, I'm the only author for the game, but now I feel comfortable asking for community contributions. Interested in adding something to the game? Let me know.
- Now you can leave me feedback at any point by clicking on a button on the sidebar. The end of game/character surveys still exist.

Enjoy!

Next month, Sophie the Centaur will return and she'll have a bigger role on your farm. I'll have a poll for $1 pledges to see which feature you think is the most important one I work on next.

Reactions: TrustworthyTraitor

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
A week has passed since my previous release, but v0.08.00 of Monster Girl Farmer still adds a variety of new features.

- A lot of people will be happy to hear I added Enoki's picture to the game, and it's beautiful.
- Just in time for Halloween, I've created a spooky scene involving a well. Good luck finding the secret. (It's sexual, but barely -- more atmospheric and fun.) I've added a cheat to the game so you can jump straight to this new scene.
- The pink orchard now has its own exploration scenes. It didn't really make sense to find ponds or green plants there.
- The author of the scene you are reading is now displayed. So far, I'm the only author for the game, but now I feel comfortable asking for community contributions. Interested in adding something to the game? Let me know.
- Now you can leave me feedback at any point by clicking on a button on the sidebar. The end of game/character surveys still exist.

Enjoy!

Next month, Sophie the Centaur will return and she'll have a bigger role on your farm. I'll have a poll for $1 pledges to see which feature you think is the most important one I work on next.
Keep up the good work , it is nice to see mushroom girls get some recognition also since it is farm themed game would you consider adding a bee girl/boi? I think it could lead to interesting interactions with Hanako , is there a chance someway further down the timeline that you would drop it somewhere like steam?

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Keep up the good work , it is nice to see mushroom girls get some recognition also since it is farm themed game would you consider adding a bee girl/boi? I think it could lead to interesting interactions with Hanako , is there a chance someway further down the timeline that you would drop it somewhere like steam?
putting it on steam would be a dream for me. It's far from that point though. As for a bee girl, she's already planned and was on the poll for who i do next, but Sophie the centaur won this month.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Monster Girl Farmer v0.09.00 released! Sophie being the Centaur of attention

As the terrible title suggests, Sophie the Centaur is the biggest addition of this version, but there were a lot of other features too:

• Care activities require less clicks to perform
  • The energy bars animate when you lose/gain energy
  • The map was moved to the top of the screen
  • Added a barn and stable location

If you want more details, including spoilers of how to unlock Sophie, check out the change log. And if you want cheats to streamline your gameplay, you can find them here ($5 tier and above).

Here are some miscellaneous things that will be coming soon:

• New artwork starting next month, unless something unexpected happens. Contract's signed, but she has to drain her queue before she can start. (Man, I'm starting to type like Sophie talks.)
  • You get the barn and stable automatically, but I think this is something you should have to buy from Amy's shop instead.
  • Sophie's ability to hunt for you is not yet implemented.
  • You should be able to sell items.

At least one of those things will be in the next release, so keep your eyes peeled in about 10 days.

Enjoy!

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Monster Girl Farmer v0.10 has a whole new task system!

Hello all! The main focus of this release is the concept of tasks. See, in the previous versions, if you wanted to receive items from monster girls, you spent affection points and received an item immediately -- kind of like you were buying something from a shop. Now, you assign them a task, and when they return from it, you'll receive their items.

The idea is to make the game more management-like. Once you've assigned a girl a task (which still costs affection points), you'll need to spend your energy elsewhere before the task completes. I think the shortest task in the game is 150 energy, or about 2.5 full energy bars. The reason I made it so big is I didn't want the player to feel like as soon as they sent one character on a task, another one returns. With so much time in between, you'll have plenty of time to explore the forest while you wait for them to return.

Anyway, as a famous philosopher once said, "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." And with this release, I want you to punch me in the mouth... I had a plan for tasks, but I don't know how it will be received, so please leave me feedback by filling out an in-game survey at any time.

There are other features to talk about, but this post is already too long, so I will refer you to the official change log.

The last thing I want to talk about is what to expect in the next release. Artwork! Pride -- my new artist -- is starting, so there will finally be some new artwork! Thank you for your patience on the matter. As for me, I think it's still worthwhile to work on new features. You should be able to sell items and purchase upgrades in Amy's shop. The release after that will add new story content. I know I'm personally looking forward to Fairies moving in and setting up a magic shop. But I don't decide that: it's the pledges that choose the next character. If you'd like to influence the vote, it only costs a dollar.

As always -- enjoy! And don't forget to tell me what you think. Good or bad, it really helps me improve the game.

PS: A special shout out to Coomer Bear. They worked really hard at finding typos that needed fixing.

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Checked it out , i do like the addition of Sophie , the new task mechanic is pretty good (although there is not much stuff to buy) , scenes for higher affection are also quite enjoyable , so far i can say that this is going in a very good direction , keep up the good work!

Reactions: Bawdy Ink Slinger

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Checked it out , i do like the addition of Sophie , the new task mechanic is pretty good (although there is not much stuff to buy) , scenes for higher affection are also quite enjoyable , so far i can say that this is going in a very good direction , keep up the good work!
thank you so much! I'm glad you like it any like Sophie the centaur. I'm probably going to work on the ability to sell items in the next release, just FYI.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Announcing Monster Girl Farmer version 0.11.00! Scarecrow Edition!

I'm really excited about this release because it's jam packed with new features! There's a journal that shows you how many monster girls you've found, their levels, AP, and more. It also shows how much time until tasks end. You can sell items at the General Store (oh yeah, did I mention there's a General Store now?) Let's not forget Amy's shop allows you to buy the first farm upgrade. Hm, what else? A new cheat for $5 pledges: add any item to your inventory at the click of a button. This is like half of the new features, so check out the changelog to learn about everything.

What's next? I expect there to be a new image before the month ends. My one dollar pledges already voted on the next monster girl: Olivia the harpy. So look out for her soon!

Play the latest version in your browser

Support us on Patreon

Chat with us on Discord

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Announcing Monster Girl Farmer version 0.11.00! Scarecrow Edition!

I'm really excited about this release because it's jam packed with new features! There's a journal that shows you how many monster girls you've found, their levels, AP, and more. It also shows how much time until tasks end. You can sell items at the General Store (oh yeah, did I mention there's a General Store now?) Let's not forget Amy's shop allows you to buy the first farm upgrade. Hm, what else? A new cheat for $5 pledges: add any item to your inventory at the click of a button. This is like half of the new features, so check out the changelog to learn about everything.

What's next? I expect there to be a new image before the month ends. My one dollar pledges already voted on the next monster girl: Olivia the harpy. So look out for her soon!

Support us on Patreon

Chat with us on Discord
All new features are lit (especially journal) , although it seems you still cannot bring Eva to town with you even after Amy set up her shop there is it intentional?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
All new features are lit (especially journal) , although it seems you still cannot bring Eva to town with you even after Amy set up her shop there is it intentional?
Thank you! that's a great question. It is intentional, because I thought it was necessary to provide an additional scene so that any monster girl was allowed to visit. That scene is something I think about a lot, but I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to do it yet.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Monster Girl Farmer v0.12.00 Released! "She's not mean... Well, yeah, she's pretty mean" Edition

Woo! Thank you for your patience on this release, hopefully the amount of content it adds makes it worth it. Normally, each release adds 4 new scenes. This one adds 8! But there are plenty of other features worth mentioning:

- There is a new wonderful(ly mean) harpy girl added to the game. She'll randomly show up if you have Hanako and sleep.
- A new image has been added of the spider girl.
- You can purchase a chicken coop.
- There are three new items in the game.
- And lots more! For more information about this release, check out the change log.

Support us on Patreon

Chat with us on Discord

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017
Try the latest Monster Girl Farmer: it's like a whole new game!

tFR8vz6.png

I haven't been this excited about a Monster Girl Farmer release since the first public announcement! The old gameplay has been completely ripped out and replaced by a far more entertaining and fun system. I truly believe it's been improved by an order of magnitude.

That said, there's a lot of opportunity for growth, almost certainly in ways I'm not even seeing. That's why I need your feedback! Reply to this post, message me on discord, send me an email, whatever -- I love interacting with players.

Besides the new gameplay, there's new artwork of Eva the Dog Girl and a new scene with a nameless Snake Girl. Actually, the new scene is another huge milestone for me because it's the first story in any of my games written by a guest author! Deos is her name, and she's a wonderful writer. I think you'll love her scene as much as I do! If you want to know how to unlock it, you'll find that information in the change log.

Most importantly (and I know I'm repeating myself), I really want your feedback on this new system. It's like a whole new game!

Support me on Patreon
Chat with me on Discord

Reactions: TrustworthyTraitor

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
Really liked the Snek scene , overall i think it is going in a great direction (the ui is even better and you can use items on yourself too although i think you should be able to turn off tutorials in settings instead of eva scene) , personally i think it needs some more endgame goals (high amount of $ / items / affection with multiple girls to accomplish) the harpy is also pretty good (liked her development so far) .

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Jun 2, 2017

TrustworthyTraitor

Aug 16, 2020
1st point pardon , mistakes were made 2nd more stuff to dump huge amount of $ / items into so it doesnt take 20 minutes to finish the whole thing