Prehistoric Transformations

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
TiTS takes place in the future, so why not have some prehistoric transformation items? It's far enough to have interstellar travel, so who's to say we can't have cloned Dino DNA. The transformatives could be amber candy and have variations that transform you into different things.
- Raptor (Red Amber)
-Tyrannosaurus (Yellow Amber)
- Spinosaurus (Black Amber)
- Pteranodon (Blue Amber)
- Pachycephalosaurus (Green Amber)
Each costs up to 5000 credits to purchase and can be bought at the Dark Chrysalis or from Sera.

Reactions: Crablord

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Preacher is writing space raptors, but from implications thats far from what you're after.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
well, all in all, there's already a Dino Dick option for Bess/Ben, so idk why not

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Theres been a dino dick available through the dong designer for a g e s, except nobodys ever bothered to write a scene or content to alter the built in variable for if the dong designer has been upgraded.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I've always wondered what was with the dinosaur privates. It's not that it was a CoC code leftover to begin with.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
lol paleontologists still aren't sure if actual dino's only had cloaca or if they had actual vaginas and penis's :p

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
No matter what they had when this TF would be made OP may do whatever he want for genitalia related effects. Since that just mods made on this prehistoric species I think mod makers would jsut keep it simple with dino dicks and pussies and not going for any more weird effects.

A79

May 18, 2017
Carl's backyard
Kids in the eighties were not dumb. We mercilessly mocked stuff like that. What we actually watched was more along the lines of Voltron, Robotech, Transformers, and GI Joe. The only place I ever remember Dinosaucers being aired was TBS, and that was in the early nineties.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
Holy shit, TV people in the 80's were desperate for cash! And holy shit, were kids in the 80's dumb!

i don't think it was dumb, i mean if you turn tv today you'll probably see a lot of things to make you go "this is dumb" just like that. It was enjoyable, you didn't need to believe it
also it is those kids from the 80 that today make games in companies or TV shows like Adventure Time , Rick and Morty, and so on...

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I was just joking. Sheesh, people here have no sense of humor.
Just saying for the future (cause I saw that happen before with you too) sarcasm and jokes are VERY hard to detect through text, so gotta work on the delivery and use emotes to lessen the chance that people take your jests seriously.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Just saying for the future (cause I saw that happen before with you too) sarcasm and jokes are VERY hard to detect through text, so gotta work on the delivery and use emotes to lessen the chance that people take your jests seriously.
Thanks, ill keep that in mind.

Edit: And in case you're wondering, no, that was not sarcasm.

Last edited:

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
I'm thinking of replacing Pachycephalosaurus and Tyrannosaurus Rex for some different dinosaurs, (Mainly because I think the transformation would be kind of dull compared to the other transformations), if you guys have any better ideas for prehistoric creatures to transform into feel free to tell me.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Preacher is writing space raptors, but from implications thats far from what you're after.
Yeah, still waiting on first stage acceptance though.