Prai Ellit's Field Journal

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
So I thought I would try out drawing some TiTS aliens in a realistic "field guide" sort of style. My goal is something to the effect of Tony DiTerlizzi's or Brian Froud's fantasy field guides, but with aliens and dicks instead.

I wrote Prai Ellit a little while back, and I thought it might be nice to frame the drawings from the perspective of Prai doing field drawings in a notebook as she encounters new aliens.

My running philosophy for this project is that aliens should look alien--like lifeforms that developed on a completely different planet, and while they might be analogous to earth species, they should look biologically distinct. Example: The cunt snake is called a snake because it happens to share some common features with an earth snake--a long, limbless body and a fanged mouth, but it wouldn't be related to them in any way, and there should be lots of little differences that make it look "off" and distinguish it from anything from earth.

So here's the cunt snake in all its realistic horror.

b0Udhy0.jpg

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like the idea of a TiTS field journal. As for the drawing, It reminds me of those projects that feature Pokémon as horrid monsters.

Reactions: Nonesuch and Servik

Servik

Sep 10, 2015
www.hentai-foundry.com
That Cunt-snake looks cool. I hope you continue with this project, and that I can use some of the designs in my own art.
My Steele have stumbled upon Prai and helped her a few times, but not without some fun first. ;-)