Possible naming abbreviations and ideas for future fenoxo games.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
CoC? TiTS? You know where this is going, the names might not make sense and might have nothing to do with the descriptions.

ASS - Aggressively Sensual Syndrome - Choose from a set of normal furry species or a human, slightly modify character and wake up in a modern day world where a new virus hits causes everyone to have lower sexual inhibitions(normal npc's) with some being more direct in getting what they want than others(fightable enemies), the PC is an experimental genetics scientist who discovers transformative secrets as they progress in the game.

BALLS - Barely arbitrary Lustful Living Situation - Set in a steampunk Era where a world is a fragmented chaos of floating islands caught up in a war in the clouds between the various races that developed on the mega islands, a new mega island emerges from the dark below and brings a mutative threat that forces the existing nations into an unstable treaty to fight the new threat. They raid the villages only to capture and breed with as many as possible to increase their numbers, changing the form of their victims as they do so. Unluckily finding yourself on the front lines you are unfortunately downed by the eldritch threat, only to accidentally form a symbiotic bond with an enemy unit that not only saved your life but gave you the ability to take on the physical traits of another close by creature(this is where you choose which close by village to go to and choose your starting "race").

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Shit... Just realized it's the wrong place to post this kind of stuff... probably in general bullshit it would be right... I have failed all of you :negativeman:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
More like in the TiTS section and not in any subsection.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Fact... TiTS is unlikely to be over for another few years which means Fenco hasn't thought that far ahead.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Thanks for moving it over, whoever did it.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Ironically I liked the BALLS idea...
Thanks, I try to be creative when I can. Now that I think about it it could be made as a non smut game as well but where is the fun in that.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
MUFF: Maidens Undertaking Fierce Fighting

Essentially a smut(tier) version of something like Makenki, Tenjho Tenge, KLK, etc. School setting where the student body engages in sexually charged battles against either each other and/or against extradimensional creatures. TFs would probably be easier to work into the latter scenario obviously.

Just to further cement it as Battle Harem/Shounen Anime Tropes: The Game, the justification for the PC's introduction to the setting can differ. If we go the all-girl's school route, male PCs can be the first male accepted into the school. Female PC's mom might have been an alumni at the school, so she'd try and continue the family legacy. In fact, the alnumni thing might not even be gender exclusive.

For TF justification, maybe PC has some typical unique protag ability to gain traits from creatures that they defeat. Cue "Evil organization wants the PC so they can mold him/her into the ULTIMATE WEAPON."

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
MUFF: Maidens Undertaking Fierce Fighting

Essentially a smut(tier) version of something like Makenki, Tenjho Tenge, KLK, etc. School setting where the student body engages in sexually charged battles against either each other and/or against extradimensional creatures. TFs would probably be easier to work into the latter scenario obviously.

Just to further cement it as Battle Harem/Shounen Anime Tropes: The Game, the justification for the PC's introduction to the setting can differ. If we go the all-girl's school route, male PCs can be the first male accepted into the school. Female PC's mom might have been an alumni at the school, so she'd try and continue the family legacy. In fact, the alnumni thing might not even be gender exclusive.

For TF justification, maybe PC has some typical unique protag ability to gain traits from creatures that they defeat. Cue "Evil organization wants the PC so they can mold him/her into the ULTIMATE WEAPON."

Umm when I read it I would say it sounds almost like Night Games made by Bard and it modded version by nergante (especaily with part about TF-ing MC). You could look at it as to orginal and modded versions links are on this forum in other adult games subsection.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Umm when I read it I would say it sounds almost like Night Games made by Bard and it modded version by nergante (especaily with part about TF-ing MC). You could look at it as to orginal and modded versions links are on this forum in other adult games subsection.
I'll have to properly check it out at some point. I've been on a kick of rereading the Violence Heroine (or all of Drill Jill's doujins that mesh the sex into the plot. Shout-outs to the sex gattai sequence in Chenge!!) and Zettai Junpaku Shoujo doujin series on top of my regular harem BS, so I figured that mixing mahou shoujo/chuuni bullshit with the classic FenCo formula would be interesting.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
FuTa: QuIm
That was an april fool's joke from like, last year.

Alternatively: CoC:SoC. Cocksock!
Just thought of an idea that could fit this, Corruption of champions: Surge of Corruption.
A sequel to CoC and set several millenia into the future, works off of an old save file to give you the possible side quests given out by the descendants of the champion or you could choose the "I fucked everything option" to give the full game to those who lost their saves(or are lazy). The world of Mareth is now magicpunk, Technology that works off of magic are mainstream and those who have magical ability are highly prized volunteers of energy sources although a lot of purists think it is a perversion of the nature of magic and thus many protest its modern use with many using their abilities against those who oppose them. Lethice's corruption has been extinguished but in the darkest depths of the oldest crystal mines a group of miners come across an extremely large vein of a thought to be destroyed crystal, lethicite! The highest ranking magic users were sent to investigate but upon accidentally touching it the arch priestess of the church of the champion got infused with the entire vein of lethicite, needless to say the rest of the team were unprepared when the purest among them attacked them all with unheard of power and fucked them all until eventually she transformed into the new demon queen and the group turned into her most trusted demon generals. Corruption once again surges through the lands and Mareth risks falling into an everlasting era of depraved lust, who will be the new champion?

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki