Possible minor bug with character appearance text displaying incorrect dick size.

TheSpazzDragon

Mar 20, 2023
Basically something I have noticed is occasionally with a character that has more than one dick the description text will display sizes that are not correct. Example. A character with two 24" long 4" thick dicks, will sometimes have one of them written out as 4" long 4" thick. I seem to be able to reliably get this bug to happen if I alter the size of either dick via a transformative. Dick Sprout was the easiest to test with because it only effects dick size. And it didn't seem to mater what dick it was applied to.

This doesn't seem to alter the actual size under the hood. and the stats still reflect the correct sizes, and scenes still reflect the correct sizes and it is really just a minor thing that happens every few times I check the character description. Not a high priority problem for sure but wondering if anyone else has seen this happen at all.

Reactions: Thuli

Thuli

Aug 16, 2022
I ran into this as well! The length/girth measurements are identical sometimes on the Appearance screen.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Yes, there was a minor typo that ended up using the same penis index of the previous penis for one of the random descriptors. This should already be fixed for the next release.