Possibility of a vestigial pair of extra arms?

Feb 14, 2016
I was thinking that since properly coding another set of arms would be too complex. Is it possible in the future to get a vestigial pair or set of pairs of extra arms which would basically act as flavor text for your character's appearance kind of like the dove/quad-dove/hexa-dove wings . For e.g. if a tf item could be made and/or existing Myr transforms be modified to have this feature. If that is not gonna happen then is there anyway to save edit this into one's character's description?

CrusaderDurante

Jan 13, 2016
If you have 4 arms and only ever use 2, there's basically no point to having 4 arms. 

And, it'd be a coding nightmare nonetheless I imagine.

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
I would absolutely love an extra pair of arms (the myr TF would really benefit from it, and making them vestigial would solve any issues with balance and heavily reduce the coding nightmare that 4 functional limbs would cause.

However this is pretty much never going to happen, because even if you make them vestigial to make it at least feasable without a complete re-write of TiTs it's still far too much coding work for Gedan/Savin/whoever to deal with for something only a handful of players will use.

Plus I bet if it was somehow added that someone would end up trying to suggest that Bess should be able to have multiple arms, this would likely cause Gedan to go dragon jail after she murdered whoever suggested it.