Pony Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
So out of wonder is there pregnancies in the game?  Also what does the Mysterious Purple Vial do, and who will it work with?

Last edited by a moderator:

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
I don't think so.  Pretty sure this is an abandoned project though.

Pony_Roleplayer

Oct 17, 2015
Hey there.

I'm new here, but I've been developing a game about ponies. It's called Pony Fall. Naturally it's set in the MLP-verse, so fair warning if the title didn't already let you know. There's no plans here for humans of any kind, and it's actually because CoC and TiTs went that route that I'm attempting this game.

Despite the fact that clopfics abound (technical term here, sorry about tossing it around the uninformed), the fans of MLP don't seem to have any good adult content when it comes to games. I thought this might be a nice project for the next few years if I can get my head around the code, and so I made this as a start.

It's currently version 0.01, which essentially means I've worked on it for two weeks in my spare time but has a working exploration and battle system. It also has one character, Applejack and one event written in for her. I know that doesn't sound like much, but I really wanted some critique -- mainly of my writing of that one aformentioned sex scene. I've been an avid student of CoC (I played it a lot like everyone here), so I wanted to get responses back from people who have some standards for an erotic text game.

Also, it seems like there's no good site to post this kind of content. I looked at 4chan, but the /mlp/ board doesn't allow NSFW content so this is where I went.

Anyways, if you're interested the link to the blog is down below. Another warning: the Applejack scene is non-consensual, so stay away if that pushes any buttons.

http://ponyfall.blogspot.com/

Hoping for some constructive criticism, but any response at all would be good to have. If there's interest, I'll keep linking here as I update in between real life work and such.
Hey! I write. Need some help?

Status
Not open for further replies.