[Poll] Will you change your junk if you had transformatives?

Will you change your junk if you had transformatives?

• Total voters

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, yeah, another poll by the crazy bastard who might or might not be secretly running an experiment on the forum's population. So here is the question.

Imagine you get access to TiTS transformatives in real live, the kind that allow you to get a pussy or a dick (you can always change back to your original self or try all the options if you want). Will you use them? and change into what? For simplicity's sake, lets use biological sex instead of gender identity. So, if I say male it means you have a dick (Either by birth or sex change operation), even if you consider yourself a female.

1) I have a dick and I want to get a pussy too. Male to herm.
2) I have a dick and I want to replace it with a pussy. Male to cuntboy.
3) I have a dick and I want to look like a woman but keep the dick. Male to shemale.
4) I have a dick and I want to replace it with a pussy, becoming a full woman. Male to female.
5) I have a pussy and I want to get a dick too. Female to herm.
6) I have a pussy and II want to replace it with a dick. Female to shemale.
7) I have a pussy and I want to look like a man but keep the pussy. Female to cuntboy.
8) I have a pussy and I want to replace it with a dick, fully becoming a man. Female to Male
9) I want to get rid of everything and become a neuter.
10) I want to keep my original genitals but mod them to be different or make them bigger/smaller. Same genitals but modded.

Multiple votes are allowed here, in case you want to try several options.

Personally I want a knotted horsecock.

Last edited:

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I've got to admit, the results are surprising me so far. Judging by the most common transformation themes in TiTS, I was expecting most votes to be "Male to Shemale" and "Female to Herm".

Last edited:

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Me again! Keeping my D, and though I would definitely use Estrobloom, the first change to my genitals is getting a dog dick, because I love knots. Ooh, and boost cum capacity!
Honestly, I just want to be able to jack off without having to have a 6-day cooldown period.
Wow... I hope that's an exaggeration. My refractory period is practically non-existent.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Wow... I hope that's an exaggeration. My refractory period is practically non-existent.

Yeah, I mean, the usual refractory period is just a few minutes, so unless you are really old or have something really wrong going on with your prostate you shouldn't take 6 days to get hard again.

Hell, I've you're determined enough, you can pretty much nullify the refractory period and keep your dick up through sheer willpower, going in for a second round or more. I've done that, and I'm pretty sure most people can too. I don't recommend going in for a third round though, that didn't end well.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I kinda expected "no" to be an option

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
I had to cut that one, I only get 10 options and since no change and not voting are pretty similar I removed that option.
yea but its "would you change your junk if you had transformatives" so if there are people that would say no arent you missing out on the exact number for your forum experiments?

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
And wouldn't the "Male to Shemale" and "Female to Cuntboy" not count because they're not genital changes? Like, you would take feminizing or masculinzing mods, but not actually change what's in your pants. That's why I picked "Same genitals but modded".

Also, I really don't like the word "shemale".

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Originally I'd say I'd just get a dick. But my mindset is usually if I'm gonna do that I outta just go the whole way and make myself a dude while I'm at it knowing me.
Sex wise, I basically just wanna remove my ability to get pregnant there since that's something I've always been scared of, plus the uh... monthly issues that was cursed with female anatomy I gotta deal with thanks to the ownage of a vag (COUGHPeriodsCOUGH), I'd kill to get rid of that.

Also yeeeaaah if we're talking about just biological sex only and NOT gender identity then "Female to Cuntboy" and "Male to Shemale" would be completely redundant in that case. >w>'

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Also yeeeaaah if we're talking about just biological sex only and NOT gender identity then "Female to Cuntboy" and "Male to Shemale" would be completely redundant in that case. >w>'

I was referring to the starting sex when I said that, not to the transition result. I don't think cuntboy or shemale are redundant since you'll be taking transformatives for those too, like Kaede, she's a male who took Estrobloom.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I was referring to the starting sex when I said that, not to the transition result. I don't think cuntboy or shemale are redundant since you'll be taking transformatives for those too, like Kaede, she's a male who took Estrobloom.
Yeah, but it's about genitals, and her genitals didn't change, just the rest of her.

And it's also kinda weird because some of us have already transitioned, and this wouldn't take us into account.

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
I had to cut that one, I only get 10 options and since no change and not voting are pretty similar I removed that option.
Eh, I'd say there's a pretty significant difference between the two. You can't see how many people chose to abstain from voting, and science is all about getting that quantifiable data.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Went for male to herm and same but modded cus i wanna be a herm with non-human junk. Not certain what I'd go for outside of def getting a knot.

ChromaTaphore

Aug 6, 2018
Septaphorae
Yeah, I mean, the usual refractory period is just a few minutes, so unless you are really old or have something really wrong going on with your prostate you shouldn't take 6 days to get hard again.

Hell, I've you're determined enough, you can pretty much nullify the refractory period and keep your dick up through sheer willpower, going in for a second round or more. I've done that, and I'm pretty sure most people can too. I don't recommend going in for a third round though, that didn't end well.
Yeah, the problem with that is that I don't have a dick.

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Under the moons of Barsoom
Male to shemale/herm
All modded.

I know what my first change would be; a nice few doses of Lupinol to get me that knot/sheath and the physicality of those tough canines and their natural weapons/abilities.

Second would be some ball-growth/cum-boosting, followed by 'Nuki nuts.

If I were to change gender, I would always keep ma peen. Hence herm/shemale. Curious what boobs/vag feel like. XD
Don't think I'd

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Bajesus, that would put a wrench into the anti-trans rethoric. Or they just find another way to be a dick. (no pun intended).

The point of the TFs is that you can go back, right?

I first would blow off all my cash just indulging, getting really fucking weird. And then probably go back to something more normal. Maybe a simple herm, but only if I can have the Naleen genital slit.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, the problem with that is that I don't have a dick.

Then you don't have a refractory period, you can have as many consecutive orgasms as you want. The limit is just your stamina and willpower.

Since that's a very long cooldown, I'm deducing there's either a physiological chronic condition holding you back, in which case I won't ask further questions, those things I consider private.

Or there is something else holding you back. Stress being the most common factor among the general population. Generally speaking, there is a very important psychological component when it comes to libido, as I said, even men can overcome the refractory period, even though there is a very real (also very painful, trust me) limit for men. Women have the advantage of having no real refractory period, even though they experience a moment of desensitization after orgasm, which varies from woman to woman, it tends to be brief or in some rare cases, women might experience precisely the opposite, hypersensitivity, which is pretty analogous to a refractory period but usually limited to the clitoral area. In which case another alternative stimulation can be used until the hypersensitivity recedes.

Now, there are several models that explain human arousal and human sexual response. One of which focuses mainly on the physiological factors of stimulation and orgasms. While men are pretty simple, with a long excitement phase, short plateau and intense and quick orgasms, women are completely different as you can see in the following graphic:

physiology-of-female-and-male-sexuality-61-638.jpg

Female orgasms are complicated. As you can see, there are women who reach their climax fast and then immediately lose all interest, which is pretty analogous to male orgasms, but there are those who experience a long period of "bliss", kinda like a long orgasm on low setting and those who can orgasm again and again with no trouble, of course in real life this is not set in stone and the sexual response depends on a lot of factors. The same woman can experience all those 3 types of sexual responses or a mix of them depending on the situation.

Now, there is the incentive-motivation model which focuses a bit more on psychology and it's pretty interesting. It claims that motivation for sex and behavior during sex are heavily dependent on a combination of external stimuli and internal cognition. Translated, what happens in real life and how do you perceive the whole experience, including your mood, previous experiences, stress, etc. It also claims that both types of factors are interchangeable, for example, the mental representation of an arousing stimuli can have a very real, very physical impact, the same way a pleasurable physical experience can impact your mood. This model also claims something very interesting, that we want to experience sexual pleasure because we experience sexual pleasure, it's a feedback loop. So, good, pleasurable sexual experiences can lead to better, more intense and more frequent experiences.

My opinion: Unless you already know the reason behind your long cooldown or intend not to do something about it, get yourself a free night (or day or hour, just some time), either with your sexual partner or all by yourself, however you feel more confortable and dedicate that time just for your sexual enjoyment, make it all about you, focus on what you enjoy more and try as hard as you can to dedicate the whole time to your pleasure, even after orgasm, you don't need to try and get a second orgasm, just spend some quality sexy time. Make that a regular exercise, increasing the frequency from time to time and unless there is a heavy outside factor (like a lot of stress, or god forbid, a traumatic experience) you'll see your libido increasing, as well as the satisfaction you draw from the whole experience.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
if i had access to the tfs in this game i'd make myself just like my character, a smol trappy elf with a fat horse cock capable of cumming gallons of honey, lactating profusely on demand without breasts, with a butt able to accommodate just about anything and a prostate as sensitive as a clit {figure that the buttslutinator does that}