[Poll] Player genital census

What's between your legs?

• Total voters

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I'm just curious so I'll be blunt. I want to know what's between your legs, not your character, you, the player. Are TiTS' forums a sausage party? a beacon of equality? or perhaps I'll be surprised and find out there is an obscene amount of pearl polishers among us.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I've probably mentioned this before, but I am trans, and have decided I'm not getting SRS because, well, sex is fine as is. What would I do with a vagina anyway, have more anal sex?

Aimless Rogue

Nov 11, 2016
somewhere around here
One of these options is true.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I have a vag yes.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
There's one more female vote then I would have realized. Did Gedan see this thing?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Gedan is female. At least I've been told so.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
It's interesting that several notorious people in this forum are female, specially considering the demographic balance that this poll shows. Perhaps the actual balance is more even than the poll shows, or they're simply more active in the forums.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
So, for the moment the logs are beating the oysters 3 to 1, come on pearl polishers, you can't let them win. If you are there, make a stand.

Last edited:

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
I've been playing FenCo's games practically from the Unnamed Text Game times and in all many years of playing CoC i never even did bother to play anything but a herm. In fact even right as of making this post i am going through CoC ReVamp mod as a pure herm manticore-morph. As for TiTS I have a few trans characters and others are mostly all herms. So this poll is kinda designed for us to be pushed to choose a side which is unfair cause i imagine a big chunk of the community are consisting of the old players with "we want best of the both" mentality.

Pikachuiscute

Nov 10, 2018
Under the moons of Barsoom
I've been playing FenCo's games practically from the Unnamed Text Game times and in all many years of playing CoC i never even did bother to play anything but a herm. In fact even right as of making this post i am going through CoC ReVamp mod as a pure herm manticore-morph. As for TiTS I have a few trans characters and others are mostly all herms. So this poll is kinda designed for us to be pushed to choose a side which is unfair cause i imagine a big chunk of the community are consisting of the old players with "we want best of the both" mentality.

I think you missed the point.

This is asking your real life gender, not a gender in the game.

RevekXLR

Jun 30, 2017
I think you missed the point.

This is asking your real life gender, not a gender in the game.
FFS this is what i get for trying to read the forums while being tired after 20 hours of being awake 10 of which were taken by room repairs at home and misreading the OP :(.

But to answer the question yeah i am in the male camp.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
This is also the thesis of the Oak-Question therad I once did place here... Ah, Probably to long ago to pull it for, not worth the Necro...

But to awnser the actual question of the therad: Determination.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
are you asking our gender or genitals, there is quite frequently a mis-match
answered as genitals, hopefully everyone does the same, we can do a gender poll later

Genitals, asking for gender identity on this day an age is gonna take about 30 poll options. I don't care if people consider themselves a male, a female, shemale, etc. I want to know what they're packing between their legs.

Still, I'm considering making a poll about using transformatives on their junk. Will people do it? if so, what will they get?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'm in camp oyster.
Oddly, the imbalance is way less pronounced than I thought ? I mean, dicks are only winning 2 to 1. I thought it'd be 5 to 1 at least :/

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I'm in camp oyster.
Oddly, the imbalance is way less pronounced than I thought ? I mean, dicks are only winning 2 to 1. I thought it'd be 5 to 1 at least :/
Same tbh. Tho it's still a huge difference regardless.