• As soon as a new update is released. Gotta have all the latest stuff

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I update whenever a new feature that in

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I update once a month (public only)

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • I update whenever I'm bored

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I haven't updated in a long time. Usually I just follow the forum and wiki.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
This is mostly for my interest, and because I'm likely as blind as a bat and missed the obvious other thread containing this exact same topic only not in poll form. Regardless, the question remains: how often do you update your game?
Edit: I think I got all the choices I wanted in. I'll add more when I can think of them.
Also it's not letting me hangs the poll choices anymore but the second one is supposed to be
"Whenever something gets added that I'm interested in"

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I update whenever there is a new (public) build, for I am a filthy free player.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Every 2-3 public releases, unless something really catches my eye. I like for stuff to pile up. That and I'm a no-good public leech. :D

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
You know, it's odd giving money to get backer builds, but not downloading half the backer builds. I usually update when I see something new that tickles my cuddleboner.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Was updating to git builds regularly, now stuck with public builds :)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'm a backer, but I only upgrade when I feel like it, or when I find a bug/typo and need to check if it's in the game already.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well as backer I keep changing pattern. Sometimes each new buid or sometimes after 2-3 new builds are out. Sadly there was not such option so let assume it's as soon as new build is out ^^ (aside few really old ones I maybe missed 1-2 builds in last year :D )