Poll: Favorite Way to Become a Bimbo?

What is your favorite way to become a bimbo?

• You you missed my favorite, check the thread!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

asnarkisfinetoo

May 21, 2019
TiTS has multiple fun ways to get bimboed. I am curious as to what people's favorites are.

As far as I can tell your character gets the "bimbofied" flag anytime they acquire the "Ditz Speech" perk (Also maybe "Brute Speech"? I am also unsure if scenes actually check for the flag or check for the perk). As such I have used the list of ways to attain that perk as my list. Let me know if I missed one or if I am wrong about gaining that perk being what turns your character into a bimbo.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Taking cuntnosis or dumbfuck until you unlock Breed Hungry and then taking the Treatment will result in you having a max lust of 170.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Bear gets bimbofied.

noev6vroz8z21.png

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The poll is missing the ones from the pexiga uplifting quest. And speaking of Badger quests... I wonder what would happen if anyone wrote a scene in which Steele used the Bimbo Raygun on his/herself.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
I really wish that the Bounty Hunter Helmet that you can purchase from Holiday was a full bimbo transformation item, as I am a huge fan of it's source material. Lovely Metroid
reference, that whole scene, it's just that the transformation stops short at a bimbo like appearance and a minor hit to intelligence and increase to libido.

Since that doesn't go full bimbo, I have to vote for The Treatment. One dose, four possible bimbo outcomes, and with just a little cheat, you can even choose what variant you get.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I really wish that the Bounty Hunter Helmet that you can purchase from Holiday was a full bimbo transformation item, as I am a huge fan of it's source material. Lovely Metroid
reference, that whole scene, it's just that the transformation stops short at a bimbo like appearance and a minor hit to intelligence and increase to libido.

Since that doesn't go full bimbo, I have to vote for The Treatment. One dose, four possible bimbo outcomes, and with just a little cheat, you can even choose what variant you get.
I was under the impression it was genderbent Boba Fett, like the armor is genderbent Master Chief...

Not So Anonymous

Jun 14, 2016
The idea that it wasn't meant to be slutty Samus had never even crossed my mind. Much less the idea of gender bent Boba Fett.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
The idea that it wasn't meant to be slutty Samus had never even crossed my mind. Much less the idea of gender bent Boba Fett.
I checked it out and definitely agree it's Samus's Zero Suit, but I'd never actually worn it and that was the first thing that came to mind.

Xarit

Feb 19, 2019
the bounty hunter costume doesnt convert you into a Bimbo, rather it makes you into an Amazon i think. the one that bimbofies you to a degree is the astronaut costume or something like that.

A

Athena

No, it's expicitly referred to as a bounty hunter costume. It's implied that the "prop" you get is what makes you a bimbo, though, and therefore should be temporary...

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Bounty Hunter Helmet
Steele will become overly curious and explore Holiday's shop. Will give Steele a bimbo-like body.

Transformations
Condition Change
  • All breasts increase by 12 cup sizes
  • Butt size rating increases by 5
  • Hip size rating increases by 5
  • Hair color changes to blonde
  • Libido increases by 10
  • Intelligence decreases by 1
  • Taint increases by 10
  • Hair length less than 80% of height
  • Hair length increases to 80% of height
  • Milk multiplier less than 100
  • Milk multiplier increases to 100
  • Femininity less than 70
  • Femininity increases to 70
  • Lip mod less than 5
  • Lip mod increases by 1 or 2
Direct from the wiki... as I said, does not go full bimbo, just bimbo like.
Which I think is a shame.