Points and observations about the New Version of Trials, about the looks and interactivity

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Hi, i´m Soldier ^^ !!! I have being playing this game a while now and i love it very much thanks,
Its really a joy to play in this world you guys have created, a lot of fun interacting with characters ^^ !!! Doing quests, and enjoying everything
and the world.

but saying that i have some words for the New Version, Just litte points i want to make, because for me at least
the new version its not as ejoyable as the Old/legace Version. I really care a lot about the game,
Its helps me throud anxiety and others problems i have in life, its a great way to pass the time.

So i first thing i want to point out, and sorry english its not my first language and to be a little Blunt about things,
I´m like that.

While the New UI is Nice and you guys not doubt make a lot of effort in creating it, a Few Points.

- In the Old one the Text as nice fit and focused on the center making reading easier and pleasant.
On the new one is pushed all the way to the Right, Making a it hard to focus and have to concentrated on right entire part off the scren instead of just focused on the middle, its more hard to read it now to put in Blunt.

Here Images to Compare.
New version:
1652364623229.png

Old version:
1652364588875.png

- The buttons got pressed on the Left side leaving the Map to be too small compared to the old version.
You have to Focus to clearly see where you are going or even how big the map is.

Images to compare.
New Version:
1652364721614.png]

Old Version:

1652364745123.png

The avatar also became a little too small and zoom out, its just too big when you zoom it, and just press the text even more to
the side, making more hard to read, its like you have to have a second monitor or screen just to ready the text.

Example:
1652365223006.png

Another little that i noticed mission from the Original Trials, that its not that important but i misses it,
its the fact that you could at character creation choose exacly the Height you wanted for you character, now you can only do 68.9
or 68.74 today you can only do 68 without dot, its a minor thing but i noticed.

But that aside, i really like the character 3d model you guys got it, its gives a
personal touch to every Captain Steel out there, its a little robust but its a
really a great touch, the items icons are nice too.

To Sum up, I just wanted to point out the things, i´m not saying i´m right or wrong or anything, and you can disagree. I just
wanted to point out my views on the current Trials, only that.

If you guys want few sugentions you could Keep the text on the middle for easier read, and maybe make a hybrid version of the old and new.
Or like Savin Coc 2 Does, or maybe you could Switch up UI old and new for better enjoyment of the game.

PS: Also B. Is my personal favorite Writer, Thanks for Paige and Zo Man ^^ !!! Also Sevin for Cait ^^ !!!

Last edited: