Player Penis Type - Foreskinned (Terran)

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
I don't get why the penis doesn't have much Terran attribute descriptions and I have trouble imagining my player having one or not due to dependence of the description

They could always make the Terran Treat have a 50 - 50 chance of obtaining/transforming a penis into a foreskinned penis

crushogre

Sep 2, 2015
I think it would be better to add a way to just add or remove a foreskin to the dong designer. Although I believe it's been stated elsewhere that they chose to leave that up to your imagination for Terran cocks.

Ruri

Apr 26, 2016
Is foreskin even acknowledged in the game in any way? 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
ZIl penis got foreskin so yeah it's since zil introducion...so I would dare to say it almsot since begining recognized even if it was only for zils ;)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Is foreskin even acknowledged in the game in any way? 

If I can recall correctly, hrad penis (available through Big Green Potion) is foreskinned. You can get a foreskin by tweaking Steele's penises with the likes of Minerva and TiTsSed.

I was quite surprised to learn that Terran Treats won't give you a foreskin, so I support meijis' idea. Does Zil Ration give you a foreskinned zil penis? I guess it should. With pheromone glands, if possible :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Hence the "if possible :p ".

Last edited by a moderator:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I would love a pheremone flag. Theres already an aphrodisiac flag and that cock slap that was added into the game is by far my favorite tease attack. A pheremone tease would easily take up a close second.