Play in browser?

Sirpa

Apr 1, 2017
So I have a question I couldn't find the answer to. Is the browser version ever gonna be updated? I'm at Game Version: 0.7.28, do I need to do something?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Link for game to play in browser (or to donwload it) on Play page on blog is for latest public build (aka free one) so it getting update each month or so. For having up to day version do as Fancy said - get a backer status.

Sirpa

Apr 1, 2017
Link for game to play in browser (or to donwload it) on Play page on blog is for latest public build (aka free one) so it getting update each month or so. For having up to day version do as Fancy said - get a backer status.

Ah alright good to know. I can't become a backer at the moment but when are the updates for non backers usually?

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
Ah alright good to know. I can't become a backer at the moment but when are the updates for non backers usually?
Usually around a month at a time. We've probably got one coming around soon; pretty sure the last Public Update was March 3rd.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Usually around a month at a time. We've probably got one coming around soon; pretty sure the last Public Update was March 3rd.

Next public build is going to be out soon, since they always come out at the beginning of the month.

PS: Full res of profile pic?