'Places' question

Nelah

Mar 16, 2018
Just started this game 2 weeks ago so new poster =D I am level 11.

Randomly, I noticed that my 'Places' tab reveals nothing but the 'Town Ruins.' I had previously had unlocked Tel'Adre, but cannot access now. Nor the Farm, Park, or Boat. My 'Explore' tab is still in tact (Forest, Deep Woods, Lake, and Desert. ) I had visited Fandom and it stated that there is a Locations subtab, however I cannot locate it anywhere in the game's interface. I had worked very hard in Tel'Adre, so I am wondering where did the entire area go?? What did I do in game that caused me to suddenly only get the Ruins and adopt Shouldra, and my only interaction with a fox named the Russet Rogue? If it helps, my Lovers are Marble and Phylla, and I have the rat as the alchemist. I had also unlocked the desert's dungeon, as well as the Cathedral with my Gargoyle which are also gone. Sorry if this sounds complicated; I had been to the Ruins over and over with the same dialogue showing. I really want my previous work back, but am afraid that I may miss out on something in my current position as well! P.s: I have saves, but do not want to go back (yet) considering the work I have done currently because of the Ruins.
What went awry?

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
The "TownRuins" is on the second page of the Places menu. If you look to the upper far right side of the Places menu there should be a button labeled "Previous" right above the "Back" button. Clicking on the "Previous" button will switch you back to the Places menu's first page (and the "Previous" text will change to "Next").