[Pitching ideas] Nova (Gray-goo armor) Xpack

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
I'm working on a Nova Xpack sideproject (with Savin's permission) while I'm editing my current project and right now I'm pitching for ideas and suggestion.

This is my vision:

IllfatedMilkyBarasinga-size_restricted.gif

Now I'm well aware that many of the features I'm proposing might never be accepted. that's why I'm writing so many different options and upgrades and that's why I'm asking you to give me even more ideas.

Here's the basic doc: Nova Xpack

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
*Steele is visiting a lover when the Black Void launch a full scale assault*
Steele: "Time to get ready!"
*Activates the NOVA armour (mk 69!)*
Steele: "......Nova...please take those tentacles out of my ass. I have to fight"
Nova: "Awwww."
Steele: "...Maybe later."
Nova: "Yay!"

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Alright, 1 week and 14k words later, I think this is done in terms of content. I might add more small stuff like cosmetics/logos/patterns/colors/etc. (the stuff I can write in 1 line) if requested/suggested/necessary, but no new scenes.

Had to cut the cock thing as it got denied and a strap-on variant would be pointless considering it can only be hardlight.

Also cut the goo-arousal because I thought it would basically play out like the cleanup scene so they would clash.

Also cut the roleplay scene because that would require me to rewrite several scenes by several authors totaling way over 20k words, so, not feasible.

Moving on to editing and rewriting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vadue and Zavos

Vadue

Feb 25, 2019
Alright, 1 week and 14k words later, I think this is done in terms of content. I might add more small stuff like
Also cut the roleplay scene because that would require me to rewrite several scenes by several authors totaling way over 20k words, so, not feasible.

Moving on to editing and rewriting.

Best of luck! Always glad to see peoples' projects moving forward. Let me know if you need help with anything. I'm working on editing Fr0sty's 'Vulriks' atm, but I'd be more than willing to pitch in here as well.

Hanzo

Oct 10, 2015
I like that Nova will have three "modes" with different stats. Given that each class favors a different defensive stat, I've always felt this is the best for her.

Thebiologist

Jun 24, 2017
Well, I think I've finished the first review pass. I want to add some extra feature. Walking blurbs, same as Dommewulfe.Basically comments she can made on the field.